Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
1993 Ford Club Wagon (Juanita born again)
I did indeed mention that I went with Hy-Tech over Lizard Skin because of price.
'93 Club Wagon (Juanita) & AbuelaLoca (Belinda)

All aboard! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!

Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay
Add Thank You Reply
I see I`m not the only one with a big project in the works.

It seems never ending, doesn`t it ?.

And what it really comes down to is time and money, and there is never enough of either one.
1984 Cobra Class C 26'
On E 350 Chassis 
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to shadow for this post:
galladanb (07-18-2017), AbuelaLoca (07-08-2017)
Never enough of either, true!!

Add Thank You Reply
(07-03-2017, 07:34 PM)AbuelaLoca Wrote: I remember that picture! No, I don't have those in my high top... Here's a picture of the inside of mine.

Is that the raw fiberglass inside your van or is coated or finished? So the wood reinforcement cannot be seen?

I want to paint my FG roof white (to reflect the heat) and then I don't want to sacrifice any height on the inside either. I'm lucky I can stand up in the area behind the drivers cab!
Add Thank You Reply
Have you tried this insulating paint yet?

What surface will it cover without primer? Or..is there a special primer needed?

Lizard skin seems hard to order....so, I may just go with this. I want to paint the doghouse (vinyl), that is why I am asking about primer.

I should have warned you about sika. Once cured it seems to be immortal! But, it is amazing stuff.
"I never saw a sight that didn't look better looking back"
Now Roamingkat has a baby roaming cat

1988 Honeywell.  E350 chassis   21'
Add Thank You Reply
I haven't tested yet because once I open the cans, I want to be able to paint the whole ceiling soon thereafter. I keep telling folks my dance card is full, but family and friend obligations are pouring in anyway! I am also trying to get out of my house by the 31st!! I haven't managed to get much of that done either! On the other hand, she's a dream to drive and as long as I take frequent breaks I should be good!!

Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vagabound's Build-Out - 1993 Ford E350 Box Truck Vagabound 326 23,212 06-26-2017, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Vagabound