Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BobBski 2017..
(04-23-2017, 09:33 PM)abnorm Wrote: I'm in Florida.....if you are a resident and you only SALTWATER fish from the shoreline or a dock...........You can get a FREE license from any bait shop.......if you buy it online it costs about $5 to send it to you


Guess that's why I get conflicting answers, our place in on the Intracoastal and the water is kinda salty, but it depends how far you live from the inlet as to whether it's considered salt water.
Add Thank You Reply
I'm in Fl. also , if you want to catch Snook you have to get a Snook stamp , if you go after Lobster you have to get a Lobster permit . All fish are not in season at the same time etc. it's a pain to fish here .
Add Thank You Reply

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2017 MyBB Group.