Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building Carmon
I was planning on going back to the mountain town I have been staying but roads were shut down due to a major fire. The whole town had been evacuated last week. Wow!

Anyway the subfloor is in. Used #8 15/8" stainless steel screws and put putty over the heads. Had to screw down due to slight warping.

The fan hook up is next in build progress. Had to take a break to get another battery. That side-trip was guided by Stern Wake and others in a different thread. Ended up with a Wally 27 Marine/RV battery as the only dual bat that would fit.

Back to topic. My son will be using #12 wire with an inline fuse #5 straight to the battery until I get my solar set up. He also picked us up an inexpensive inline volt meter. He says it is known to be .1 low in read out so I will have to keep that in mind. Hey what do you want for ten bucks?

Now...the van has been cutting out for awhile and no matter what I've done it is getting progressively worse. Grrr! Okay then, its time to start a new thread in Mechanical Issues. Dang it!

I finally have a phone that I can actually see what I'm typing! Makes for a smoother experience and allows less typos to get through.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to KatBalouE350 for this post:
AbuelaLoca (07-25-2017)
Yay for 2 steps forward, 1 step back :-)
'93 Club Wagon (Juanita) & AbuelaLoca (Belinda)

A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad. Robert Wagner
Add Thank You Reply