Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing as a Nomad?
Lake Powell is in Utah and Arizona. Arizona allows you to fish with a Utah license and with an Arizona license Utah requires you to buy a low cost stamp.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to bullfrog for this post:
SunDance57 (07-28-2017)
No license required in Texas if fishing from the bank in a Texas State Park. First Saturday in June is a free fishing day for everyone.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to TexasTuff for this post:
SunDance57 (07-28-2017), bullfrog (07-19-2017)
(07-17-2017, 05:06 PM)bullfrog Wrote: Lake Powell is in Utah and Arizona.  Arizona allows you to fish with a Utah license and with an Arizona license Utah requires you to buy a low cost stamp.

It is $55 for an out of state license in AZ. Not bad at all considering CA is 44 for residents. Also, great winter camping for free in AZ. I have fished the Colorado alot many years ago on the CA side. Lots of catfish, bass and blue gill. I hope the  fishing is still good. Never been to Lake Powell, but want to. Great camping and fishing!

Thanks Bullfrog!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to SunDance57 for this post:
Cammalu (07-28-2017)
(07-15-2017, 02:08 AM)TheTraveller Wrote: With the prices of these fishing licenses. Anybody else think they are better off buying the fish?

Yup. That is why I posted this thread. But fishing is a hobby, but I do not want to just burn money to burn time fishing. I never ever thought fishing would be to expensive until I thought about it as a past time in the Nomad life . If it comes to beer and gas or fishing, that would truly be the horns of a dilemma. I think the beer would win.
Add Thank You Reply