Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIRLS' ROOM: Potty Issues
Wow!  I just got my converted bus about 3 weeks ago.  It's a short bus with no bathroom.  So far, I like Crofter's solution.  I have had surgery done on my intestinal track so I can have anything from watery stools to hard ones (sorry for the TMI, but someone will relate to this).  Anyway, bags + kitty litter (I like the wheat litter) and the hassock will be my project.  Besides, I can park my hassock right next to my kitties' litter box.  I will probably build a 3-4" platform box to raise the hassock's height as I am on the tall side.

-Ginny
Add Thank You Reply
What is 'Crofter's soluion'?
Add Thank You Reply
^
http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/Thre...#pid282070
I'd like to give myself a few negative ratings, because I am such a big meanie. The forum won't allow it. Feel free!

Cyndi (made it across the cattle guard)
http://rvlyeverafter.blogspot.com/

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~ Adam Savage
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to cyndi for this post:
Queen of the Gypsies (07-23-2017)
Thanks!
Add Thank You Reply
spaghnum moss works best... and is way cheaper than kitty litter...doesn't need changing as often... just fyi

I travel a lot of rest areas and haven't had to use my marine toilet as a flush one/cassette yet.... use a bag, toss waste in the trash like I do the dog poo I pick up after doggie.

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GIRLS' ROOM: What do you do for work? pippylongstocking 46 5,006 Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Last Post: hausmutti
  YOU'RE IN THE GIRLS' ROOM!!! Need advice from Grandmas/Moms SaltySeaWitch 16 3,017 06-27-2017, 10:46 PM
Last Post: PattySprinter
  You're in the GIRLS' ROOM: Question for the crafty artsy type travelingchic 17 3,800 06-21-2017, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Lisa Truck Gypsy
  GIRLS' ROOM!!! If you're solo and intend to stay that way lterry 40 3,256 06-20-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post: TrainChaser