Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
How do I deal with fear of breakdowns?
Yes, I would trade my low miles car for a van.  I will be leaving soon, that's all I can say, depending on some variables.  I don't care the age of the van, just lower miles and good condition. I don't know what a breaker bar is or even how to change a tire.
Add Thank You Reply
(06-06-2017, 05:50 PM)XFILE36 Wrote: Yes, I would trade my low miles car for a van.  I will be leaving soon, that's all I can say, depending on some variables.  I don't care the age of the van, just lower miles and good condition.  I don't know what a breaker bar is or even how to change a tire.

A breaker bar is a handle for socket wrenches.  It's bigger and stronger than the ratchets which are normally used, and it's purpose is to break loose a stuck nut or bolt by brute strength.

If you're mildly curious, here are some pictures:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_2_11?url=search-alias%3Dtools&field-keywords=breaker+bar&sprefix=breaker+bar%2Caps%2C141&crid=2AVWDVYABXG1C
Regards
John

Life is not about discovering yourself.  Life is about creating yourself!

Talk is cheap because of simple economics: The supply FAR exceeds the demand!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Optimistic Paranoid for this post:
XFILE36 (06-07-2017)
heres what you do,,get a hammer,,a 32 ouncer augh to do it,,,,and when you feel the fear building up, step outside the vehicle and,,,,,HIT IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN,,,preferably a headlight,,,,,then get back in and continue driving,,,,you will be so mad you took my advice you will forget all about your fear of breakdowns,,,,,,and to think i give advice for free
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to caretaker for this post:
rvpopeye (06-09-2017)
(06-09-2017, 10:32 AM)caretaker Wrote: ,,,,,,and to think i give advice for free

Yeah.  There ought to be a law against it! Cool
Regards
John

Life is not about discovering yourself.  Life is about creating yourself!

Talk is cheap because of simple economics: The supply FAR exceeds the demand!
Add Thank You Reply
GREAT ANSWER
Add Thank You Reply
(06-06-2017, 07:39 AM)XFILE36 Wrote: I don't have a smartphone, just a semi-smart flip phone, LOL

Ahh it is okay if you dont have it LOL. The FOBO Ultra comes with its In-car unit which provides all the readings (pressure, temperature)

It can be placed inside of the cabin/car so that it receives the signals directly from sensors.
Add Thank You Reply