Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fix my Prius
I bought this car 10 years ago and over 135K miles ago and I have no problem with the way the car runs runs great, AC ICE COLD, Reliability only the best most reliable car I have ever owned 10 years not one mechanical breakdown. It has been in the shop I catch the problems before they are a problem that way I get to spend my time doing what I want vs waiting on a towtruck. 

We have AAA IDK why? Well I know why I have sat beside that road before just this car will never die? Will I ever get another ride? Last Prius I had I tradede it in on a Prius V I took a loss on the trade sold it for $1,500 but I got a great 2012 Prius V 60 K miles for $12K you can't go wrong with that I thought.

It is nearly on 100K miles and I was right just like my 2005 used 175K mile car I bought and then traded at 230 K miles for the Prius V I am getting PERFECT FLAWLESS SERVICE OUT THE PRIUS V. How can they do this? 3 car all perfect service. 

I was invested in Saturn remember that AMERICAN car company? I bought a ION when I was in COLLEGE for about $10 K not a massive investment but at the time I needed every cent I had. That car cost me $100K a year job. It shut down on me tow truck dead 6 times. I bought the car paid it off in 2 years and I thought I would drive it for 10 years that was the plan the car was flawless in appearance problem was the computer. Make matters worse we bought a 2nd car this one was a lot more expensive it started to have the EXACT SAME ISSUE ! Computer crapped out on us. But the dirty bastards at Saturn would write up the problem each time as something else they committed fraud so they could beat the lemon law. Problem was they had so many lemons it cost them their company they went out of business because of BAD CARS and even worse business practices. 

MIKE I paid the cost to discuss this issue and I really can't stand a person that is himself dealing with mechanical issues and is going to censor me for trying to save others the same fate. It is people like you that keep people from talking about the good way to do things that cause them to pick up the wrong way to do things. You throw bags of cement to people that need a life preserver.
Add Thank You Reply
From the thread title I thought something was needing fixing on your Prius. Read it twice and couldn't find it.

Guy
“Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?”

Hunter S Thompson
Add Thank You Reply
if you have something to say to me send me a PM. your post was fine until that last paragraph. anymore posts like that I will delete immediately. the only reason I left this one is so everyone can see. all I did was ask you to stay on topic. I would like to point out my vehicle is 39 years old, how many vehicles have you gone through in the last 39 years? highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
(07-17-2017, 03:35 PM)gsfish Wrote: From the thread title I thought something was needing fixing on your Prius. Read it twice and couldn't find it.

Guy

Yes it is a dirty trick but these are the ways we combat censorship.

The end of a matter is better than its beginning; Patience of spirit is better than haughtiness of spirit. Ecclesiastes 7:8 New American Standard Bible.
Add Thank You Reply
What's a 'Prius'?

Huh
---Brian

Republic of Texas
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
Cammalu (07-17-2017)
(07-17-2017, 04:22 PM)GEAUX- PRIUS Cowboy Wrote: Yes it is a dirty trick but these are the ways we combat censorship.

The end of a matter is better than its beginning; Patience of spirit is better than haughtiness of spirit. Ecclesiastes 7:8 New American Standard Bible.

strange,doesn't look like you have been censored at all but direct by name personal attacks are the best reason to censor someone

prius are disposable vehicles,my 77 chevy will be ready for another 40 years here soon for 1/2 the cost of a used prius Big Grin
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want my fangs to long
Add Thank You Reply
(07-17-2017, 04:32 PM)tx2sturgis Wrote: What's a 'Prius'?

Huh

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want my fangs to long
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Gary68 for this post:
Cammalu (07-17-2017), GEAUX- PRIUS Cowboy (07-17-2017)
(07-17-2017, 04:22 PM)GEAUX- PRIUS Cowboy Wrote: Yes it is a dirty trick but these are the ways we combat censorship.

Thanks for the explanation, I will remember when I see future posts.

Guy
“Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?”

Hunter S Thompson
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to gsfish for this post:
Cammalu (07-17-2017)
I know what a Prius is..dangit...

It just seems much more 'manly' to say:

What's a Prius?

Cool
---Brian

Republic of Texas
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
Cammalu (07-17-2017), gsfish (07-17-2017)

You are confusing censorship with moderation.

We enter Bob's house, we play by his rules.

Pretty simple, no?
---Brian

Republic of Texas
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
gsfish (07-17-2017), highdesertranger (07-17-2017)