Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fix my Prius
Gary, Love Top Gear! I can say that here since we were brought here under false pretenses?
Doing the Van thing since the early eighties.
Add Thank You Reply
(07-17-2017, 04:38 PM)Gary68 Wrote:

Saw this a long time ago? Strange they say some 98% of the Prius sold were still on the road? If you don't like the car so be it don't go there. IF you are driving a EMP proof ride excellent we will need those guys to get things done should we have some sort of EMP attack. I don't hug trees I seek out what works and for me the ride works for some it can't because they can't get past the stigma of being associated with so many liberals. The guy in his van complaining he got just 4 hours sleep due to the heat is insane to me especially since he is a full timer. Even with low fuel prices he is burning through the cash for fuel. It is not the end all be all car it is more a urban stealth car than the desert warrior that many of you require. I like the jeep line but when I do the long term math on it I say naaaaa. Sure there are days I wish I had better clearance but never do I say man I really love this 95 degree 80% humidity. I will still drive my car no ac on those days but I will use the AC to cool off the cab first then once I get underway I crack the windows and kill the AC but that is  so I can enjoy a cigar. I TRIED TO GET RID OF THAT ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE VIDEO BUT IT WOULD NOT GO AWAY SO BANDWIDTH NAZI PLEASE EASY ON MY NUGGETS PLEASE?
Add Thank You Reply
Sigh
There is no replacement for: Research, Planning, Training, and Practical Experience
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Gideon33w for this post:
Txjaybird (07-17-2017), gsfish (07-17-2017)
(07-17-2017, 05:41 PM)tx2sturgis Wrote: I know what a Prius is..dangit...

It just seems much more 'manly' to say:

What's a Prius?

Cool

WHOOEE!  You sure ain't right.....Don't worry there is a place for us'uns here.....We have our own thread and everythin' Big Grin

TJB and Q

P.S. Do you know what a 390 is bored and stroked Wink
 It's too bad that closed minds often are not equipped with closed mouths
               That's All I Have To Say About That.........Forrest Gump 
                           I'm Not Here Dodgy  You Didn't See Me     
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Txjaybird for this post:
tx2sturgis (07-17-2017)