Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost & Found
"Make lots of good memories because you don't get to choose the ones you keep." FOund and Lost but topical considering the direction of the post. Don't know where the quote came from but my father said it to me.
Beast Master , Junky Monkey , Drinks With Wolves in the You Ain't Right Club. 2 stinking badges a cluster, and "THE FLYING MANURE SPREADER" 
Add Thank You Reply
Found a busted up old Vespa scooter walking home from school one day with a friend. We pulled it out of the weeds and took it to his house. Go it running and didn't care that it had broken lights, fender half torn off... we had a bike! Next day the Carabinieri (Italian police) showed up on Base at our school and arrested my friend and took him to the Italian jail in town. Turns out the Vespa had been stolen then trashed before it was dumped. No bike for us.
“If the words you spoke appeared on your skin, would you still be beautiful?”
~ Auliq Ice
Add Thank You Reply
East coast friend called to say he was coming for a visit asked if I could get a a set of golf clubs and we would go play OK I am not a golfer but thought it would be a hoot, being left handed i went to the salvation army and picked up an old lefty set for 8 bucks I was cleaning the clubs and noticed something at the bottom of the canvas bag turned out to be an old Rolex watch.
Truck Camper in San Francisco
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to wagoneer for this post:
Vanna White (08-21-2017), Scott7022 (08-13-2017)