Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealth Tooth Brushing?
I stopped using reg. toothpaste quite a while ago. I use coconut oil. I brush for 2 min. & swallow, rinse toothbrush with some vinegar water (kills germs), wipe brush with paper towel or napkin & put on brush cover & store away. The coconut oil help keep teeth whiter between bi-yearly cleanings. I also floss. I do this twice a day & it seems to work great.
Add Thank You Reply
Use a finger cap brush.... it's great! https://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/f...16486.html

Unless you have a saliva issue, your mouth should have enough to brush with this.
Spit into a paper towel or tissue.

The MAIN thing for health is FLOSSING folks.... they have linked lack of flossing to heart disease and other maladies because of the bacteria that goes through the body?

You can floss easily.
Saki will whiten teeth (and you don't have to drink it Wink )
A teaspoon of apple cidar vinegar won't kill you to swallow and will kill bacteria too! (If you have no saliva...)
Toothpicks work in between brush/floss.

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
Add Thank You Reply
(05-22-2016, 06:16 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: Hey , the tribe has a dentist !

RVPOPEYE, WHO, i Missed it.
Add Thank You Reply
(05-22-2016, 08:15 AM)cherterr Wrote: Okay.  I've used my tiny cup of water for tooth brushing, and been camped where I could just spit out the door or on the ground.
Great.  No problem.

NOW.. tell me what to do if I'm 'stealth' (about the spitting part!) LOL  Huh

Thank YOU. Smile

I car camp a lot in my Prius.  I keep an empty urinal inside the car so that when I wake up I can pee quickly without having to go outside.  I do this even when I spend the night at a rest stop.  It just takes too long to get out of the car and inside the restroom.  When I prepare for bed, I also have a water bottle near the bed. 

Soooo when I stelth camp, I just spit into the urinal and close the list....
Add Thank You Reply