Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Unlimited Verizon 3G $5 a month
You will have to read the thread to understand it all but Yes, you get a hotspot with unlimited Verizon 3G data for $5 a month. On Sprint you can get a account with Freedompop with 500 mins tlk, 500 text and up to a gig and a half of data for nothing a momth.
Sparky created, (Sparkles on some Saturday nights)  Max the Wonder puppy approved

If you need a Stinkin badge to tell I ain't right, then you probably wouldn't know what to do with it if you had one. Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
(07-15-2017, 01:57 AM)CautionToTheWind Wrote: Wish there was a way to "save" threads/posts for a rainy day like this one. Smile

Set thread display to max in Control Panel, then do one of these for offline browsing:
  • Save As in the browser
  • Send to Kindle extension
  • Pocket extension
  • etc
blog/brainstorming  | Promaster 159" high roof build <-- white and nerdy
Retirement w/small pension:  May 15, 2025
Add Thank You Reply
I know nothing about hotspots or wifi outside of sticks n bricks. I don't understand all this talk of phones and wifi outside of here. I just want to watch videos and check my email on a laptop, and have a flip phone from Sprint. i pay $42/mo for my phone. I will be driving from CA to GA with a lot of breaks. Can you just tell me the best way to get internet for my laptopand what I need to buy? I tried to read all these posts, but it just confuses me more, like a new language. TY for any help.
Add Thank You Reply
(07-17-2017, 12:29 PM)XFILE36 Wrote: Can you just tell me the best way to get internet for my laptopand what I need to buy?  

Maybe to keep the discussion in this thread on-topic, you should start a new thread with your general questions about how to get Internet.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlimited Sprint LTE for $14 a month. jimindenver 34 3,837 1 hour ago
Last Post: jimindenver
  Unlimited AT&T $20 a month jimindenver 146 6,767 Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Last Post: rvpopeye
  New unlimited Verizon data plan... BradKW 13 743 06-21-2017, 08:01 PM
Last Post: akrvbob
  OnStar: Unlimited 4G LTE @$20/mo. Verizon or AT&T depending on equipment. tsilb 1 220 06-02-2017, 03:15 PM
Last Post: BradKW