Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT KIND OF PERSON~~~
(04-16-2017, 08:07 AM)HarmonicaBruce Wrote: I don't see why anyone would steal an old cat, people will pay you to adopt their old cat.  I suspect the cat was just trying to find it's way home.  Cats of course are territorial.  Which is why its important to lock your vehicle with the windows cracked not enough for the cat to get out.

It seems there is a pack of kids that will hit that parking lot opening car doors looking for change.   Dodgy

I found him less than a block away.  He is limping so something happened.  He will not leave my lap.  

I would leave the doors unlocked so if something happened, he could be taken out. No more.
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
SUCH good news! You know we were all praying for this...

Now... can you move that limb that he's limping on? I'm sure you checked him all out for stings or bites or broken bones..... a limp could be a simple thorn in the paw or could be that he fell and hurt his back.... heat/warmth (your lap?) and even a little prenisolone to ease any swelling in the meantime....

God loves all animals! We'll have them in heaven with us! He had Adam name each one, did you know?

Tears of joy for you and your kitty.

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
Add Thank You Reply
It would be nice if you could leave the door unlocked for a reason like that, but some members of our society can't be trusted. If he isn't putting the paw on the ground at all, it may be broken, but if he's just limping, it isn't as likely.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to TrainChaser for this post:
GotSmart (04-18-2017)
He is lucky to be here at all.  When he was a little bobblehead, an ex SIL 350 lbs sat on him.  Then a couple months later, the (soon to be ) ex #3 ran him over.  Broke his pelvis in three places. 

Ever since then he has tried to stick close to me.  This ginger cat has chosen me as his human.  Given me advice, and has been there for me.  

He even has forgiven me for not making the snow go away immediately. 

Leaving him behind is not an option.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
Ever since you made this thread i've been locking my truck when I leave my dog Camo in there. I used to leave it unlocked thinking the same thing, if there was an emergency someone could let him out and that nobody would try and steal an 85lb dog they don't know, but with all the do gooders and morons out there, it's not worth the risk. Plus I rarely leave him in there for more than 10 or 15 minutes anyways and when I have to leave him longer than that I'll go out and check on him if possible.

You get attached to these animals quick. I adopted him just over a year ago and there hasn't been a single day since he's not been with me.

Glad your story had a happy ending and hopefully that limp heals quickly. Those kids need a good smack upside the head if they are the culprits. Actually two, one for taking stuff from people's cars and two for letting your cat out.
I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Every Road Leads Home for this post:
GotSmart (04-19-2017)
Glad you got him back, I saw a Prius at my store one day with 3 signs explaining about the standby mode and AC, thought that was a good idea
Lock the doors, if it's a real emergency someone may break the window, and most casual pet relesers won't
Stoopid farkin people
Add Thank You Reply
Forgave you for not making the snow go away immediately !
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
Stay Tuned
popeye

Weirdo Overlord of the "You Ain't Right" club. Tongue

1981 Travelcraft Class C - 23'
Add Thank You Reply
Tigger! I'm so glad you're ok!
Add Thank You Reply