Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mechanics that cheat you
I just might have got lucky in mechanics.  In the middle of NoWhere MO.  

This is the second time I have been to this shop.  Both for inspections.  About half of you will know what the next sentance means.   Inside the parts filled shelves ~~~there are original CarToons comics.   Idea   Rodding trophies and placks.  This guy fine tunes carberaters... Angel

In the yard, nothing newer than the 60's.  In the garage a 29"T"  project.  Parts everywhere.  GOLD MINE.

Mechanical work $40 an hour.  If you bug him, more.    Big Grin
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
bullfrog (07-14-2017), RobndaHood (07-14-2017)
Gonna have a hard time fixing anything newer than 2000 without a laptop, but man give him a Chevy 350 with a carb and a stick shift 4 speed watch out!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to bullfrog for this post:
GotSmart (07-15-2017)
AlmostThere, thank you! I always skip over that like it wasn't there!

I did the main Search, and choosing the Search Option of titles only, there was nothing like that. Chosing the All Text option provided 49 pages of possibilities. The SEARCH option on most discussion boards leave a lot to be desired, because they will only accept one word.
Add Thank You Reply