Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Respect is a Requirement for Membership Here
Information 
I don't know what's going on, but I've deleted more posts in the last two weeks than I did all year. Even more alarming, it just seems to be getting worse.

On this forum we don't get to tell anyone else that they are wrong--no matter how sure you are of it. However, respectfully offering other considerations or options is always welcome and a very good idea. 

But for some reason the respect has been lacking lately and that is not acceptable. Every member is expected and required to treat every other member with respect and kindness--it's who we are.

Just because their idea doesn't work for you doesn't make it wrong. Just because their idea isn't what is best for you doesn't make your idea better. 

Just to make it clear:

No member is allowed to tell another member their idea is wrong or that your idea is better. You're welcome to offer other considerations or options, but never judgement.

I'm deleting all posts that I see as lacking respect or kindness for others ideas. If you are a repeat offender, you'll start getting warnings and after three warnings be put on moderation.
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
The following 5 users say Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
karl (12-21-2015), gsfish (12-21-2015), Howiet (12-21-2015), tonyandkaren (12-21-2015), PatsyG (12-21-2015)

Messages In This Thread
Respect is a Requirement for Membership Here - by akrvbob - 12-21-2015, 06:01 PM