Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a free campsite?
The community provides the best free camping information available. We give you a simple, map based search engine to find free and cheap camping areas. Community reviews and ratings provide you with up to date information and help you select the best camp site for your next camping trip., owned and operated by Hitekhomeless, here on the forum
I'd like to give myself a few negative ratings, because I am such a big meanie. The forum won't allow it. Feel free!

Cyndi (made it across the cattle guard)

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~ Adam Savage
Add Thank You Reply
The following 5 users say Thank You to cyndi for this post:
IanC (03-23-2017), Wabbit (03-21-2017), Gigi (03-21-2017), DLTooley (03-21-2017), VegasVanGuy (01-08-2017)
I'd urge people to contribute to this site for places that are appropriate for higher volume usage. Some places are better kept private or word of mouth, but this database is extremely important in making this whole rubber tramp thing work. And remember, always leave it cleaner than you found it!
-Douglas Tooley

My Blog
Add Thank You Reply
Since this is in boondocking, may I suggest It is $25/year or $60 for 3 years. Seems like it would pay off quickly and meet great people.
Add Thank You Reply
(03-22-2017, 04:59 AM)OutdoorFT Wrote: ...and meet great people.

Which is the reclusive introvert's worse nightmare. Wink

"Oh crap, what if I meet these people and I don't like them and they won't stop being friendly???" Pure hell.
Someone wanted me to put this here:
Add Thank You Reply
The following 4 users say Thank You to MrNoodly for this post:
pnolans (04-01-2017), Qdini (03-23-2017), OutdoorFT (03-22-2017), cyndi (03-22-2017)