Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are most traveling alone?
  She could go to the RTR and give a seminar !
East of the moon  West of the sun
Add Thank You Reply
Get one of those special carbs; bottle it and run your rig; no almost 4 a gal gas.
All food is turned into that anyway.
Every person on earth produces it. It's actually methane (sewer gas).
Add Thank You Reply
well, it's the single life for me. i'am too old and i'am the only one that gets along with me!!!! gary
Add Thank You Reply
I was a lone traveler for close to 20 years. I traveled on motorcycle, in vans, and about 1 1/2 yrs on a bicycle at one point. Then came the sailboat phase for 5yrs. A couple yrs into it I met Margie while she was working at a self serve station where I got my beer a block from the marina.
It wasn't long before she sold off all her stuff and moved aboard.

We have been together since and have lived in several places before making the move into a motorhome. We could be happy with a van, but like a bit more living space.

We like a lot of the same things, and get along well enough to be together 24/7.
At this point in life (65) I can't imagine going solo again.
Besides, she's a good sport when I check out the younger hotties ;-)
----------------------------------
Jay and Margie. 92 Dodge Maxi van. 300 watts Renogy solar, 2X 6volt deep cycle @ 230Ah.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. ~Edward Abbey
Add Thank You Reply
 I'm never alone.. as long as I have my dog, Coco. ...Willy.
Add Thank You Reply
Travelling with another person for any length of time is a great test of the relationship.  One I always failed.

I can't handle emotional decision making, and she can't handle cold logic.

But even when travelling with another man, at some point, any word they spoke was nails on a chalkboard.
Add Thank You Reply
You might like this 'Zen Sarcasm':

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow.
Do not walk beside me, either. 
Just pretty much leave me the hell alone. 

[Image: Updated%20sig%20pic.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
Mockturtle,

Best laugh I've had in weeks! Thanks!
Add Thank You Reply
 Love the Zen Sarcasm!   I truly try to play nice w/ others but in the end it all comes down to "just leave me the hell alone."!!  
In 9 more days I will officially be solo.
 I was never one to wear a wedding ring when I was married.  a ring on my finger irritated me!  Yesterday I bought myself a shinny new wedding band that I've dubbed my Freedom Ring... it will say to any male I encounter "just leave me the hell alone" Pretty cool job for that new ring, huh?
Add Thank You Reply
   Remember, you're never solo. Everyone here is tagging along.
East of the moon  West of the sun
Add Thank You Reply