Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone near 18-30 on here? Also, facebook?
23 here as well. Cool to see I'm not the only one on this site that's still early 20's or younger living this life style. Well, for me about to live it.

I leave in May with a job in Colorado and have no intentions in returning anytime soon.
2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 pulling a 1996 21 foot StarCraft
Adventure begins in May
23 years old, from Michigan
Add Thank You Reply
Quote:I think atleast is two words..... [Image: emoji13.png]
Auto correct is your worst enema........

"If a man does not keep pace with his companion, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.
Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

Henry Thoreau
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to Phantom Blooper for this post:
tx2sturgis (09-21-2017), KASibson (09-13-2016), Oopslala (01-07-2016)
I'm a young at heart 35! Still think i'm 20. Hoping to be on the road full time before the year is over.
I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
Add Thank You Reply
I'm in the world did I go from 25 to 45 over night? I certainly do not feel this old, but you start noticing you make noises when you stand up or get out of bed some times... Smile
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Rugster for this post:
Wabbit (09-13-2016), Every Road Leads Home (04-24-2016)
22 year old boi here, with no plans to ever work myself to death to have the privelege of living in a big sticks-and-bricks conventional house.

No plans to piss away my life either.
Working to earn my CDL so I can get ahead & LIVE LIFE!

Time saved is Time Banked* & value added.  *in quality of life context.

Add Thank You Reply
(10-05-2014, 04:11 PM)MobileHomeMaker Wrote: Hi guys and gals,

Just looking for people to talk to that are the younger generation like myself (21) but anyone can chime in. I dont know why but i feel like im the youngest person on here haha prove me wrong if possible. I know alot of people on here are running on limited data connections but if someone has a facebook and would like to add me just throw names out there or pm me.  It would be nice to have some new friends on here and my facebook, i dont get many requests XD.

If i am the youngest, please dont call me "kid" lol.

I am 26. I have Facebook and internet access regularly. Also looking for fellow millennial van dwellers to meet up with. I am hoping to start shooting some documentary style video's covering the van dwelling lifestyle. Find me at I would be happy to be in contact.
Add Thank You Reply
I'm 29. Do I count as a millenial? I hope not :/

Don't use facebook but I have a twitter and an empty instagram waiting for me to hit the road. Might start up a YouTube channel too.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
(09-12-2016, 11:28 PM)Pronk Wrote: I'm 29. Do I count as a millenial? I hope not :/ ....

Yep you do! 8-)
96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 360 5.9L
Add Thank You Reply
29 Here - Though, I feel old, lol
There is no replacement for: Research, Planning, Training, and Practical Experience
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Gideon33w for this post:
snarfersnarf (09-21-2017)
(07-16-2017, 05:40 PM)Gideon33w Wrote: 29 Here - Though, I feel old, lol

29 here as well. We ain't old. I am just beginning my new life, last night was the first night sleeping in my van.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to snarfersnarf for this post:
sometimesido (09-21-2017)