Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do I find BLM land? Where is your favorite and why?
South side of I-10 and then go east (left) and then south again (right) at the "fork in the road" then look for the orange flag on the left hand side and turn left again... (same side reggae fans pass the dutchie on) never been there but read a lot of maps in my years on the road).
Stay Tuned
popeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC CRVL edition
12 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 4 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards! (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

1981 Travelcraft Class C - 23'
Add Thank You Reply
Blars: I'm looking at Google Maps. Maybe it's old info. Looks like a left turn, to me.

Rvpopeye: In other words, take Exit 1 and go south on the overpass (aka Juneau Ave.) to where it forms a T, and turn left (east) onto Ehrenberg-Cibola Rd. Drive east three-quarters of a mile to where the road curves to the right and the pavement ends, then continue south another 1.3 miles on the same road and turn left there and park anywhere in that area. Correct?
Add Thank You Reply
I'm going on memory of the map Bob posted but that sounds right .
If you can post a little before you get there(maybe from FlyingJ?) it's possible Dragonfly or someone else could guide you in with a closer set of directions to exactly where they are. Oopslala found it a day or so ago too.
Stay Tuned
popeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC CRVL edition
12 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 4 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards! (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

1981 Travelcraft Class C - 23'
Add Thank You Reply
Drive from the freeway like you are ging to the Flying J.

When you come to the Roundabout there are only three ways to go, you want to go the opposite direction from the Flying J, but NOT back toward the freeway. 

[Image: ehrenberg-map-new1.jpg?w=605]
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
(11-25-2016), rvpopeye (11-24-2016)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where Can I Find Maps Of BLM Land? pirateexplorer 25 7,909 08-16-2014, 06:31 PM
Last Post: akrvbob