Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WITHOUT BOUND DOCUMENTARY
(11-24-2014, 10:22 AM)kyonu Wrote: He did make many good points! I'm actually glad to see some older generation folk accepting open minded ideals, when they grew up in a time where such ideals would be blasphemy and they would be rejected by damn near everyone. These are the types of folks I want to live around.
Bear in mine that some of us 'older generation' folks were hippies in the 60's & 70's. Vandwelling is a natural fit for many of us. Smile
 [Image: Updated%20sig%20pic.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to mockturtle for this post:
Kgryfon (02-16-2015)
I only wish I could travel back in time to see them days. Back then, people were truly happy... It's too bad that was a bad time for America. Sad More power to ya!
Add Thank You Reply
(11-24-2014, 08:37 PM)mockturtle Wrote: Bear in mine that some of us 'older generation' folks were hippies in the 60's & 70's. Vandwelling is a natural fit for many of us. Smile

Bear in mind, that is...Undecided
 [Image: Updated%20sig%20pic.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
Does anyone have a list of the links to the various blogs mentioned in the documentary ?
Cool “Get busy living or get busy dying.” - Stephen King in his novel Shawshank Redemption
Add Thank You Reply
offroad, here is the list of websites:
- Bob Wells - cheaprvliving.com
- Randy Vining - mobilecodgers.blogspot.com
- Josh and Meisha Manwaring - vagabloggers.com
- Steve Ballee' - http://www.arizonaexplorations.com

For explaining to friends and family: I thought this documentary did such a good job at showcasing why I love this lifestyle that I included it in a blog and on my Facebook wall. Maybe it'll help explain to those who currently don't quite get it ... even tho' they still love me anyways Smile
Solo travel in a Prius -- SuanneOnline.blogspot.com
Add Thank You Reply
An inspiring film it has me questioning if i need to stay in my current situation much longer i lived in my vea for 6 months and never really had any problems just a couple of knocks on the door ,i do want to find a parcel of land to come back to when i travel so just have to keep weighing up the pros and cons of going now.
Roy
Add Thank You Reply
(11-25-2014, 07:11 PM)1977dodge Wrote: An inspiring film it has me questioning if i need to stay in my current situation much longer i lived in my vea for 6 months and never really had any problems just a couple of knocks on the door ,i do want to find a parcel of land to come back to when i travel so just have to keep weighing up the pros and cons of going now.
Roy

My SO isn't quite as comfortable with no "home" as I am, we met in the middle with a super cheap home base in FL. Having a place to come back to is a nice bridge to a very free life.
“If the words you spoke appeared on your skin, would you still be beautiful?”
~ Auliq Ice
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
akrvbob (11-26-2014)
Just finished watching the documentary and thought it is fantastic!
Add Thank You Reply
l liked it to. good title also. way to go bob. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Surprised at how well this was put together. Found it just the medicine I needed at this time.
Add Thank You Reply