Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WITHOUT BOUND DOCUMENTARY
I know at least 5 of us from the documentary will be at the Summer RTR so I'm planning on getting us together and and shoot a follow-up video.
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 4 users say Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
rondaj (05-31-2016), Tinabeane (05-30-2016), DannyB1954 (05-28-2016), TMG51 (05-24-2016)
(05-23-2016, 09:57 PM)akrvbob Wrote: I know at least 5 of us from the documentary will be at the Summer RTR so I'm planning on getting us together and and shoot a follow-up video.

YAY!   Glad to hear it.   Smile    Texas Jbird
 It's too bad that closed minds often are not equipped with closed mouths
               That's All I Have To Say About That.........Forrest Gump 
                           I'm Not Here Dodgy  You Didn't See Me     
Add Thank You Reply
Thanks for posting this. I'm about two thirds through it, and will go finish it right after this post.
Doing the Van thing since the early eighties.
Add Thank You Reply
Tongue 
I seen it about a yr ago, It's what opened my eyes that this was an option in life. Before that I never knew people was doing this. For yrs I wanted to get an RV and travel, but was always out of mt reach due to $$. When seeing this I learned I could do it in a van and be comfortable doing it. Last month I bought a nice used minivan from a friend for $500.00 and now begins my new journey and new life Big Grin
Fav. Bible passage Isaiah 40:31 Big Grin

Life is 95% attitude. If you have a good attitude, then when life is hard, life will still be good. If you you have a bad attitude, then even when life is easy, you will still hate life. ~Me

“Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither.” ~Benjamin Franklin

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to LittleRed for this post:
RVTravel (10-20-2016)
I discovered this film on YouTube a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Living it up on planet Earth.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-21-2014, 06:54 PM)KayakGirl Wrote: It's out on YouTube  with our very own Bob Wells!  You have to see this!!!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg37Cbx-kak
I put it in Chit Chat and then thought better of it; it deserves to be at the top of the list!   Enjoy!!!

Thank you! I really enjoyed it.

VanGrrl57 Smile
Add Thank You Reply
I'm dying to watch it. I just saved it to watch later.
~ Cheli ~

Looking forward to becoming a nomad and living free.

www.runningawayfromhome.com
Add Thank You Reply
(11-15-2016, 08:18 AM)Cheli Wrote: I'm dying to watch it.  I just saved it to watch later.

That's what I did. I watched it in two parts.
Doing the Van thing since the early eighties.
Add Thank You Reply
Such a great documentary! I watched it last week, and you can get the "bug" by watching and listening to the folks who were interviewed in it.
Bob Wells of course was so informative, as always. I love watching his videos about all the folks who are living in their vehicles, or a RV. I have learned a lot, and re-thought about the things we carry after watching his videos.
What a great video to watch to see how it is done by others, not just what your think it should be.
[Image: 4c42376c9d229759b76e2b4b3bbdfea8.jpg]
Big Grin   2014 SunSeeker.  F-350 V-10. 25' ready,
 with my Hubby and the Pets,
to ride the winds,
 or follow the sun,
 whichever fits our whims.     

Add Thank You Reply