Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Big Thanks To Our Hosts
This is a great site. There a real variety of people communicating in positive interaction.
This does not happen by itself and the hosts (that I know of) are Bob and cyndi.
There are reasons we feel comfortable about visiting this site and they are the ones who facilitate that spirit.
So thanks for your hard work it contributes to my life for certain.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 5 users say Thank You to jonthebru for this post:
Kathleen (11-19-2016), SinnTek (01-18-2015), Iggy (01-18-2015), Bela's Mom (01-18-2015), cyndi (01-18-2015)
Thanks, Jon. Our other mods include vandwellermoderator, Patrick46, PeaceTara and rvwandering and biscuit001. Of course, there were many before us that kept the ball rolling.

Truly, though, our membership is awesome. People come and go. But there is a core, here, of like-minded individual that understand tje spirit in which this forum was formed and stay in spite of the moderation, etc. We wouldn't be here without you.
I'd like to give myself a few negative ratings, because I am such a big meanie. The forum won't allow it. Feel free!

Cyndi (made it across the cattle guard)
http://rvlyeverafter.blogspot.com/

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~ Adam Savage
Add Thank You Reply
cyndi
I don't stay in spite of the moderation but because of the moderation.
I enjoy the friendly and family like atmosphere. Keep up the good work!

Bob
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tinman74 for this post:
Iggy (01-18-2015), cyndi (01-18-2015)
The moderators do work hard at a thankless and sometimes difficult job, but much of the credit goes to you-all, the wonderful folks who give of yourselves kindly and generously day-after-day!

This forum is what you make it, and i think you have made it something very special! Smile
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
I like this forum!

Rob
vwrobb@gmail.com
On the road....
Add Thank You Reply