Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we need a dating site
Heart 
...just geared for "us". Tiny Homes has one! Or even an alternative lifestyle site. However, I am seeing a growing number of couples that have met on YouTube
actually!

I am just so envious of these couples who travel together and can make their relationships work in such small quarters. It would naturally either tear you apart or bring you closer together.

I am on Youtube but I have no videos that my employer could start raising eyebrows to, but if they just looked at my "Viewed History" and Comments to VD videos, they'd know what I was up to.

Some are saying just do what you love, show your passions on YouTube and eventually the right folks will find you and hopefully one will be "up your alley" BONUS! YouTube is FREE. Dating sites are crazy expensive and all you get are polished profiles and terrible photos. (Ladies, am I right? What is with guys default photo with sunglasses and a hat - we can't see you dood!)

Hmm... well I better go doll myself up, put the girls in their highchair Tongue and start making videos!
My daily reminder: "The cost of not following your  Heart  is spending the rest of your life wishing you had."

"There's no wifi in the forest, but we promise you'll find a better connection."
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to palebluedot78 for this post:
Nana4Twins (03-19-2015)
"...put the girls in their highchair..."

Had to think a minute, then had a great laugh!!!

Never checked it out but isn't this one: Dating Site For VanDwellers http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/Foru...anDwellers?
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to surfer for this post:
palebluedot78 (03-20-2015)
One of the most critical points that Mr. Wells forgot to make note of in his most recent East vs. West blog is that Southwest Florida in the winter months is a garden of Eden, where Adam has died and Eve is left with the fine house with the lanai that has the hot tub that flows into the swimming pool and the 30 foot boat in the canal on a lift in the backyard and a late model luxury sedan in the garage.

This is where MrLooRead comes to the rescue of Eve and provides companionship for these lonely damsels in distress. Plus they are all real lookers because it takes money to maintain a beauty regiment.

We all have freedom of movement in this country so choose carefully when making a decision on where you want to live.
Add Thank You Reply
(03-18-2015, 06:35 PM)Mr.LooRead Wrote: One of the most critical points that Mr. Wells forgot to make note of in his most recent East vs. West blog is that Southwest Florida in the winter months is a garden of Eden, where Adam has died and Eve is left with the fine house with the lanai that has the hot tub that flows into the swimming pool and the 30 foot boat in the canal on a lift in the backyard and a late model luxury sedan in the garage.

This is where MrLooRead comes to the rescue of Eve and provides companionship for these lonely damsels in distress. Plus they are all real lookers because it takes money to maintain a beauty regiment.

We all have freedom of movement in this country so choose carefully when making a decision on where you want to live.

WHAT?! Huh
My daily reminder: "The cost of not following your  Heart  is spending the rest of your life wishing you had."

"There's no wifi in the forest, but we promise you'll find a better connection."
Add Thank You Reply
(03-19-2015, 04:52 PM)palebluedot78 Wrote: WHAT?! Huh

I think he's saying that because he lives in Florida, he's got his dating needs covered with rich widows. So, we can count him out of the vandwelling dating pool! Tongue
Think "Fearless"
http://ttpadilla.blogspot.com/
Full-timing since April 15, 2015
Fleetwood Bounder 28T + Toad, One 100w Solar Suitcase
Add Thank You Reply
(03-18-2015, 05:35 PM)palebluedot78 Wrote: ...just geared for "us".  Tiny Homes has one!  Or even an alternative lifestyle site.  However, I am seeing a growing number of couples that have met on YouTube
actually!  

I am just so envious of these couples who travel together and can make their relationships work in such small quarters.  It would naturally either tear you apart or bring you closer together.  

I am on Youtube but I have no videos that my employer could start raising eyebrows to, but if they just looked at my "Viewed History" and Comments to VD videos, they'd know what I was up to.  

Some are saying just do what you love, show your passions on YouTube and eventually the right folks will find you and hopefully one will be "up your alley"  BONUS!  YouTube is FREE.  Dating sites are crazy expensive and all you get are polished profiles and terrible photos. (Ladies, am I right?  What is with guys default photo with sunglasses and a hat - we can't see you dood!)

Hmm... well I better go doll myself up, put the girls in their highchair Tongue and start making videos!

Haha, "put the girls in their highchair". LOLOL Big Grin
Think "Fearless"
Add Thank You Reply
What LOO forgot to tell you is that very few of them are under 70! Tongue
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
Nana4Twins (03-19-2015)
Haha! No doubt!
Think "Fearless"
Add Thank You Reply
(03-19-2015, 06:25 PM)akrvbob Wrote: What LOO forgot to tell you is that very few of them are under 70! Tongue
Bob

Haha! Guess LOL is like my cousin. She always said she was going to marry a guy with one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel.
Add Thank You Reply
Well,in the condos on Pensacola Beach, there's quite a few that are in their 60s and some in their 50s.
Add Thank You Reply