Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Ride By Choice
This thread reminds me I need to get out of Southern California for a road trip soon. I have absolutely no desire to interact with 95% people here and that is completely different when I escape this land of 'too cool to acknowledge you'.

I also apparently am quite intimidating because I often park near the beach with my doors open, and few people dare to approach me, but then Again I am not in Ocean Beach. I don't let anybody In my van unless I know them. Not that many try.

My ideal travel companion is apparently right on the shelf next to the unobtanium and crystallized unicorn tears.

So be it.
Add Thank You Reply
Bishop, CA will be full of adventure seeking women of all ages, hikers, climbers, backpackers, mountain bikers that are health and nature oriented. Meeting great people is easy if you're outgoing and the odds of a connection drasticaly increase.
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
SinnTek (05-05-2015)
I am curious as to what the OP brings to the table.  It often seems that males on this forum are pretty fussy about the kinds of females they want but don't share a lot about their own attributes.  Dodgy
 [Image: Updated%20sig%20pic.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to mockturtle for this post:
WriterMs (05-05-2015), dragonflyinthesky (05-05-2015), cyndi (05-05-2015)
(05-05-2015, 07:43 PM)mockturtle Wrote: I am curious as to what the OP brings to the table.  It often seems that males on this forum are pretty fussy about the kinds of females they want but don't share a lot about their own attributes.  Dodgy

Not being on meth for one.... just saying.
My choice to be alone has been due to a long road of mental warfare with women, not to say they're all the same.

It also wasn't an attack on the van dweller community, but I can see how it may offend some people.
Add Thank You Reply
And I'll bet you don't look anything like your avatar. Big Grin
 [Image: Updated%20sig%20pic.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to mockturtle for this post:
SinnTek (05-05-2015)
(05-05-2015, 07:53 PM)SinnTek Wrote: Not being on meth for one.... just saying.
My choice to be alone has been due to a long road of mental warfare with women, not to say they're all the same.

It also wasn't an attack on the van dweller community, but I can see how it may offend some people.

Huh--I'm honestly surprised any addict would spend money on a tattoo instead of drug of choice. Maybe if you advertise cheap tattooing, you get cheap people...?

BTW, how on earth do you run an autoclave or keep sterile in a van-dwelling environment? Some kind of portable setup and tattoo parties along the way?
Add Thank You Reply
(05-05-2015, 08:00 PM)mockturtle Wrote: And I'll bet you don't look anything like your avatar. Big Grin

Ah, shame you missed out on my pictures then. As well, that is a cartoon so I'm glad I don't look like pen and paper. lol.

(05-05-2015, 08:01 PM)mconlonx Wrote: Huh--I'm honestly surprised any addict would spend money on a tattoo instead of drug of choice. Maybe if you advertise cheap tattooing, you get cheap people...?

BTW, how on earth do you run an autoclave or keep sterile in a van-dwelling environment? Some kind of portable setup and tattoo parties along the way?

I don't. I work in shops that would let me guest there. I am licensed in the state of MO so it is very easy to find a temporary license elsewhere through the state.

I would never tattoo someone in a non-sterile environment. My mentor would roll over in his grave and get up and kill me himself.

Also, they usually don't have money at all.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to SinnTek for this post:
mconlonx (05-06-2015)
good tip about Bishop CA. bob. I can attest. I have met a couple of ladies there. in fact I meet ladies wherever I go. not that anything ever comes of the meetings just stay clear of the bad and the rest will work out. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply