Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn a Jar of Mayo Into the Perfect Hiding Place for Your Valuables
Or put your valuables under the trash bag you use to line your poo bucket.
Someone wanted me to put this here: http://rollingsteeltent.blogspot.com/
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to MrNoodly for this post:
mayble (01-03-2018), cyndi (01-02-2018)
What is the obsession with hiding money in something in the fridge? I have several half empty paint cans on shelves in the shed/ garage.

Being clear, not knocking the idea, it's quite clever and well explained, just think there are easier ways to hide stuff.

My first line is just a question. I do appreciate people taking the time to post ideas because those posts spark further ideas in me.
Add Thank You Reply
Now that I no longer have a need to keep lots of cash on me I feel safe disclosing that the little plastic jars of creamer powder stuff they sell at the dollar store are a perfect fit for up to 30ish bills rolled up. The lid comes off easy so it's not going to survive close inspection but it looked right at home in the bin I kept my food.
Add Thank You Reply
(01-01-2018, 11:19 PM)Ticklebellly Wrote: What is the obsession with hiding money in something in the fridge?   I have several half empty paint cans on shelves in the shed/ garage.

Being clear, not knocking the idea, it's quite clever and well explained, just think there are easier ways to hide stuff.

My first line is just a question.   I do appreciate people taking the time to post ideas because those posts spark further ideas in me.

To be fair, most of us don't have a shed or garage, but most do have some sort of fridge.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to NickTheoBennett for this post:
cyndi (01-02-2018)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiding Places for Valuables? PastTense 63 19,763 12-31-2017, 07:12 AM
Last Post: wagoneer