How To Contact a Forum Management Member
Information 
To contact someone on the management team, go to the Forums Home Page, scroll to the bottom and click on Forum Team.  This will bring up the list, including the owner Bob Wells (akrvbob) who is listed under Administrators.  Myself and other members are listed as Super Moderators.

In the right column, click on the button for either Email or PM for the team member for whom you'd like to contact.

You can also email Bob directly at akrvbob@gmail.com.

For technical or housekeeping issues, you are welcome to email me directly at forumsadmin@cheaprvliving.com.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add Thank You Reply
For some reason it really upsets some people that I don't receive PMs (Private Messages).  There are no sinister reasons, I just get a LOT of mail and I want it all come to me in one way, my email. It's very easy to email me, Vandweller Moderator pointed out one way to contact me in the post above, but there is an easier way.

Just click on my name on any of my posts and you will go to my profile--you can do this for every member to get to their profile. Scroll down and on the bottom left is a button that says "Send akrvbob an email." Guess what happens if you click that? That's right, you can send me an email!  Tongue Smile

But that's not the only way. Go to any other part of this website like the home page or the blog or the store and on the right hand sidebar  is a block where you can email me. It's not a closely guarded secret!!

You are welcome to write me about anything you want, I just want it it all to come to me in one way, my email account.
Bob

[Image: Forum-profile-001.jpg]
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
VanDwellerMod (08-09-2015)