Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijuana and Guns
Back in the early days of medical marijuana the state of California would hand out licenses to approved dispensaries and the feds would then bust them. It stands to reason the same thing could happen to individuals with a prescription. I'd be very cautious on federal land.
I'd like to give myself a few negative ratings, because I am such a big meanie. The forum won't allow it. Feel free!

Cyndi (made it across the cattle guard)
http://rvlyeverafter.blogspot.com/

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~ Adam Savage
Add Thank You Reply
(09-02-2015, 09:26 PM)MikeRuth Wrote: Well then, if you want to use a fire arm to defend your self, you best not be involved with illegal drugs on a federal level eh!

BTW those stories above just go to show how screwed up our government is, there is no need for the feds to be going after these people especially since the state cleared them.

So if a state passed a law allowing the hunting of Bald Eagles, you'd be ok with that....after all the state cleared it.

(Substitute any federal law such as voting or civil rights) Rolleyes Rolleyes
I'm taking care of my procrastination issues;
Just you wait and see.
Add Thank You Reply
Well, since the courts have ruled that there is no ID requirement to vote, and that police cannot ask for documentation that the person of interest is in this country legally, I guess the quick answer would be not just yes, but "hell yes."

In my opinion, voting and gun ownership are both fundamental rights enumerated in the Constitution. If voting doesn't require ID, then gun purchases shouldn't either. After all, a lot of damage can be done to a country by allowing illegal aliens to vote.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to 66788 for this post:
Ballenxj (12-27-2017), ramblingvanman (09-06-2015)
(09-03-2015, 11:19 AM)johnny b Wrote: So if a state passed a law allowing the hunting of Bald Eagles, you'd be ok with that....after all the state cleared it.

(Substitute any federal law such as voting or civil rights) Rolleyes Rolleyes

I'm sorry Johnny but I have no idea or what you mean by that. 

I believe what I said is,  that if you intend to use a gun for self defense you better not be doing illegal drugs. And in this thread that was Pot legal or not in whatever state. 

Mike R

BTW no I wouldn't be ok with hunting bald eagles. That's my preference.
Box Stock 2007 Ford E-150 All Build Pics HERE
Add Thank You Reply
Marijuana and Guns??? add Ferrari's and titties and i'm in heaven
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Gary68 for this post:
squirrelcat (12-29-2017)
I guess I'm a little slow,but I'm having trouble making the pot/bald eagle connection.
Add Thank You Reply
com'on Bob everybody knows all Bald Eagles smoke pot. don't they. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
(09-04-2015, 07:12 PM)highdesertranger Wrote: com'on Bob everybody knows all Bald Eagles smoke pot.  don't they.  highdesertranger

The one I saw last night did...
Add Thank You Reply
(09-04-2015, 08:01 PM)66788 Wrote: The one I saw last night did...

The last one I saw was high as a kite. Just saying. Wink
Full timing in Central Florida until spring when I plan to go national.
Add Thank You Reply
Sorry for the confusion...this part about why should the feds arrest you if the state has legalized it is what i was referencing:
"there is no need for the feds to be going after these people especially since the state cleared them."

Federal law trumps state law...if the DoJ wants to !   Rolleyes

That's the only point i was trying to make.
I'm taking care of my procrastination issues;
Just you wait and see.
Add Thank You Reply