Lolololololol. Rotfl

^^^^^

Needed that
"I never saw a sight that didn't look better looking back"

Kat, Smidge the cat, and Honey

1988 Honeywell.  E350 chassis   21'
Add Thank You Reply
(10-01-2017, 02:12 PM)Chitza Wrote: "... You mean it tastes GOOD? ..."

Someone told me that most commercial pet foods purposely contain ingredients that are addictive. If that's true, then that's probably why the dogs "think it's a delicacy."

However, once it's Bokashi fermented, I'm pretty sure the dogs will not be interested. So far, no animal has been interested in the Bokashi fermented cat stuff.
Add Thank You Reply
"To make it taste bad? You mean it tastes GOOD? How much worse can poo taste?"

Dogs are not usually known for having a discriminating palate.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-29-2015, 08:18 PM)Gregg Wrote: "... how do you keep the dogs from beating you to the cat poop? ..."

It just occurred to me that even with fermentation, you still have to be faster than the dogs.

(10-01-2017, 09:59 PM)TrainChaser Wrote: Dogs are not usually known for having a discriminating palate.

I guess this means that even if Gregg was able to be faster and to ferment it, the dogs would still go for the pickled stuff? ... really?
In that case, I hope you're using the food-based (e.g., wheat, corn, etc.) litter.
Actually if it's safe for the dogs, seems like a time-effective way to compost the stuff!
Add Thank You Reply
Gardenias: "Actually if it's safe for the dogs, seems like a time-effective way to compost the stuff!"

Well, it does take care of the cat waste disposal, but sometimes it comes back up in an inconvenient place.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Before Taking Kitty On The Road # 1st Step The Beginning gramakittycat 2 1,689 03-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Magicwolf