Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Unlimited Verizon 3G $5 a month
Larry. Two of the people waiting since the 6th got shipping notices yesterday. Hopefully you will get one here soon too.
Add Thank You Reply
(04-19-2016, 06:38 AM)jimindenver Wrote: Larry. Two of the people waiting since the 6th got shipping notices yesterday. Hopefully you will get one here soon too.
Hmm I also ordered on the 6th.
hasn't been a week yet.
(keep calm)
Their new website was also down when I tried to check order status today.
Have a few more days before I need to change my shipping and mailing addresses.

Wandering Larry
Larry D.
1989 B350 Dodge Van
2014 6x12 cargo
2001 Yamaha TW200
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
Kayak
1993 Damon Hornet - parked in NV as my domicile marker
Living my new nomadic life
Going to the RTR in Jan.

Add Thank You Reply
Got a review my purchase email this morning.
So I sent an email through eBay this morning.
Instant reply to txt them after lunch.
(dance) I found a human bean. :-)

Wandering Larry
Larry D.
1989 B350 Dodge Van
2014 6x12 cargo
2001 Yamaha TW200
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
Kayak
Going to the RTR in Jan.

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to ldmccain for this post:
Linda Cripple-Creek (11-06-2017)
Larry, that's great. As far as I know you are the last that ordered off of my recommendation and I will be so happy when it's taken care of.

Not that I want to be all up in your business but the one person that I know got snippy with him was instantly told to file a claim for a refund and he refused to send the unit. That's when I pulled the recommendations.
Add Thank You Reply
Losing ones temper never makes things better.
I still have a different order shipping from Hong Kong. If this one arrives close to when that one does all will be good.
I was getting in trouble for using my work phone for work. (sigh)
Right now using next doors dsl.
Just need the hot-spot before I get on the road again.

Thank you for listening. :-)

Wandering Larry
Larry D.
1989 B350 Dodge Van
2014 6x12 cargo
2001 Yamaha TW200
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
Kayak
Going to the RTR in Jan.

Add Thank You Reply
Larry

I have seen that they are shipping the hotspots out again so if you have not heard anything I would give them a gentle reminder. One was sent a upgraded hotspot with 6 month of service and it was sent overnight.
Add Thank You Reply
I wanted to update this as I needed to pay my second month of service and found the auto recording different than last month. Last month it said $15 was the recommended amount and then offered to let me put a different amount. Once I had put $5 on the account it told me my new renewal date was in 30 days.

This time it told me that $15 was the minimum and when I put $5 on it, it told me my renewal date was still the same and to make sure I had enough on account by then. I was too chickenshit to leave just the $5 on there and risk the $85 hotspot, so I put another $10 on it just to be sure.

After that I texted the seller about the 6 month deal and they had me send them $35 via paypal and set up auto pay.

We wont know if something has changed until someone does put only $5 on and either the account stays alive or not. Either way even $15 a month is a deal if that's what Verizon has changed it to.
Add Thank You Reply
(03-08-2016, 10:40 AM)jimindenver Wrote: nemo

let us know how it works out for you. Thanks

well, it's been 2 months and I'm still very happy with it, mine came with a 2 month sub, so had to call and add an additional 5$.. was easy to do even for someone with phone challenges like me I've even used it a bit for Online gaming, and it's been fine.. you tube vids, web surfing, streaming music, all fine.  so I'm quite content.. sure beats the 100 a month I was paying for 20g with Verizon.
2002 Ford E 450, 7.3L Diesel box van
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 900cc Cruiser
http://www.arizonaexplorations.com
Twitter Azexplorations
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Nemo for this post:
jimindenver (06-07-2016)
Thank you.

There is still a person waiting for theirs, so it has buffered my enthusiasm for the seller but not the devices. They do as advertised and deliver speeds close to 3 MB.

As soon as all have theirs I'll post the sellers new store not on ebay. He says that he will have unlimited Verizon LTE by fall.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to jimindenver for this post:
wheels (08-10-2017), Kathleen (07-02-2017), Nemo (05-06-2016)
I got my hot-spot yesterday. Charged up and working great. Will use it for work this week and see if I can work and personal at the same time.
If I have to will do personal stuff after work. :-)

Wandering Larry
Larry D.
1989 B350 Dodge Van
2014 6x12 cargo
2001 Yamaha TW200
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
Kayak
Going to the RTR in Jan.

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to ldmccain for this post:
jimindenver (06-07-2016)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verizon 3G MiFi Unlimited $5 a month Jeanne Temple 12 412 01-16-2018, 07:33 PM
Last Post: B and C
  Unlimited Sprint LTE for $14 a month. jimindenver 59 8,558 01-07-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: RMtnMik
  Unlimited AT&T $20 a month jimindenver 238 17,085 12-27-2017, 07:58 PM
Last Post: John61CT