Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RV Temperature monitoring device for pets.
Hi all,

Try nimble RV Pet Temperature monitor. It can alert when the temperature inside the RV increases or decreases. You can get SMS, email alerts. And best you can track your RV where it is parked right from your mobile phone. 

rvpetsafety.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nimble Wireless for this post:
earthling (01-09-2018), Every Road Leads Home (05-07-2017), OCEarthMom (05-07-2017)
How about explaining the item and telling a price instead of just seagulling an advertisement?
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
Nimble RV Temperature Monitoring Sensor(Verizon) $199 plus $14.99 a month and only runs on Verizon.

[Image: verizon-usa-t25.png]
By posting a link to a web site, I do not endorse that site nor guaranty the accuracy of the  information contained.  It is just a site that I found informative. 
2012 Chevy Express 2500(4.8L), 2002 Nissan Quest SE Minivan (3.3L 6cyl) 6x12 Cargo Trailer

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to VJG1977 for this post:
OCEarthMom (05-07-2017)
(04-14-2016, 12:00 AM)GotSmart Wrote: How about explaining the item and telling a price instead of just seagulling an advertisement?

Yes sure, my bad. I thought I can re-direct to the site which has detailed explanation. Anyway the product features real-time text and email alerts when pets left inside the car/RV are in a critical temperature. You can view your car/RV temperature on the go using the accompanying mobile application. The device can also guide you to the car/RV with the built in GPS sensor.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Nimble Wireless for this post:
OCEarthMom (05-07-2017)
Many members here have limited access, and someone stopping by to leave only a link without any explanation is not only rude, it is spamming.  

Will this work in the Southwest, such as AZ or NM? North West OK? Southern Nevada? Utah and West Colorado?  Many members are there in the summer.  How about other states and phone carriers? Do you have to have verizon?
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
what if you are in an area with no phone signal at all? is that 15 bucks a month a contract? highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
The goal of this site is to be helpful, and yes this company is hoping to sell us their product--however, it is helpful and that's the main requirement of posting. Just like I let Renogy post because it was helful, I'm glad to let them post.

Like all posters, it's expected you will treat them with respect. Constructive criticism is one thing, disrespect is another. Tread lightly, there is a human being writing their posts and deserves courtesy.

If you look at their website it does require a $15 a month subscription, but you can email them and put it on hold.

My question is, does the $15 mainly got to Verizon to cover the Verizon subscription or is that coming out of my data plan? If it comes out of my data plan how many gigs will that be?

I spend a whole lot more on my dog than $15 a month and it would not be a deal breaker for me.
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
OCEarthMom (05-07-2017), Off Grid 24/7 (04-15-2016)
Bob, 

If this has the same holes as the Verizon system it would only be of limited use.  

In some areas it could be extremely valuable.  If it saves one pet~~~ priceless.  

But the web site does not answer all the questions. 

He shows up at 1AM and leaves a generic sales pitch.   Huh  

I have family with Verizon in N~Ca, and they have a lot of dead zones not shown on the service map.  My cat is more important than a phone call  If I spend $200 plus, I would like to know what I buy will do the job.
Add Thank You Reply
Hopefully tomorrow they will answer our questions. That's why they are welcome, to clarify issues like those.
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
BuckeyeKitty (01-12-2018)
Inquireing potential customers want to know.  Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply