Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stopped with guns in vehicle [was: Another gun thread]
I carry all the time . In my state, (Nevada), it is not required to disclose a concealed weapon if you have a permit. I do disclose it but when I do, they say I already knew that when I ran the plate. Their computer tells them the registered owner carries. I think that they would prefer to stop someone who they know has been a good guy and can get a permit, then to not know what kind of person they are approaching. I would be more worried about those who I didn't know if they were armed or not.

I only plan on traveling to States where my permit is good. I don't consider myself paranoid, but the reason I looked into a permit was about 7 years ago a nut case went into a restaurant in Carson city and started shooting people. I wondered what would I do if I was there.
Add Thank You Reply
(05-05-2016, 02:27 PM)flying kurbmaster Wrote: "like the saying goes if you haven't used it in the last year get rid of it."

Do you have fire extinguishers in your home and/or vehicles???  How many times have you used them???
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Warthog for this post:
wayne49 (12-24-2017)
(12-23-2017, 09:39 AM)Warthog Wrote: Do you have fire extinguishers in your home and/or vehicles???  How many times have you used them???

I prefer to keep a W-88 warhead with a 200KT yield on hand, just in case. 

It's the only way to be sure.

Living in "Ziggy the Snail Shell" since May 2015
Add Thank You Reply