SUV RVing Adventures
Such a pretty spot
YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
I've been really terrible at updating this thread here lately (lots of adventures I haven't shared), but I just started posting a new video series of a 2-week-long trip I went on in October to SE Utah and western Colorado, so I figured now would be a good time to start it back up again. 

In this first video, I visit a waterfall, find a great free campsite near Arches National Park, and clean the place up a bit.

And here are some pics:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SUV RVing Blog and YouTube Channel
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to SUV_RVing for this post:
bpdchief (12-26-2017)
Subed your youtube channel, been watching your adventures. Good to see you appreciate the beauty of nature. Safe travels
I'm never lost... I'm exploring alternative destinations.  Rolleyes
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to bpdchief for this post:
SUV_RVing (12-27-2017)
Here's the video from day #2 of the adventure near Moab. I know a lot of us have probably been to Arches National Park, but this particular area that I visit is extremely rarely seen. I search for hidden arch and one of the earliest non-Native American inscriptions in Utah.

And here are some pics:

Add Thank You Reply
After spending a day in Arches National Park, I went into Moab to get some work done and then checked out the Golf Course Rock Art Panel, which I'd never seen before. Then I took off into the La Sal Mountains and found an amazing boondocking spot with one of the best views ever! Here's the video:

And here are the pics:

Add Thank You Reply
Unfortunately I'm not able to make it to RTR right now (next year!), but I do have another video to share. In this one I climb a couple of 12,000+ foot peaks in the La Sal Mountains of southeastern Utah (near Moab). I had a great day out in nearly 13,000 feet and successfully managed to not get blown off the mountain!

Here are the pics:

Add Thank You Reply