Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll for New LOGO for the website
I liked the design of 21 an 30 best, but would not choose either because of how busy the "Freedom is..." makes it. I think that's too much for a logo...if that were removed, they'd be my favorites. Without making changes, I'd have to go with 31.

Ford E450 Box Truck RV Conversion
...but no pictures thanks to Photobucket...
Add Thank You Reply
I love simple and 31 gets my vote. I also love the cheaprvliving decal on my van now. Jan
Add Thank You Reply
I like the 1st one (#31) and 6th one (#10). I think simple is good, and I like both of those more than the current logo. The additional gas/road quote makes the others too busy in my opinion.

I also like the designs featuring a van instead of a full RV. Tongue
[Image: W2lacLw.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
That was my thought also... Simple is best.  

If it is too busy, it does not get the message across. Simple black and white says it best.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
If I had to choose from those I would choose the first one.  I do like the black and white oval.

highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
31 is the cleanest and more attractive to they eye. Some of the other choices are busy and distract from the information you want the reader to see.
Add Thank You Reply
In the world of logos, and those who know about them, two of the "no-no"s of design are 1) busy, and/or 2) tiny lettering, which causes squinting.  Either of those defeats a basic job of logos -- instant, unambiguous recognition. Think "Just Do It" with the swoosh thing.

By those standards alone, all of those proposed designs don't work well except 31, and 10, to a degree.  Of those, 31 is at least half again better than 10, so it would be my recommendation.

Vagabound
Also officially hates touch screens ... and not so smart phones ... oh, and those squeaky little shoes that Satan invented for toddlers.

Add Thank You Reply
#31 clean, colorful, easy to see and understand. Website logo is clearly the message being conveyed here.

#10 Clean, simple. easy to print and would look great on a ball cap. I would suggest enhancing the RV in the logo to make the site easier to read. ( first thing I see is CHEAPR not CHEAP RV)

#26 looks like a road sign or rangers badge. Also the site is a after thought not the main message.

#11, 21 and 30 all remind me of the 60's and tie dye. Too busy and hard to read. #28 is better but sill busy. #30 could look good with out the second slogan.

You could simplify the second slogan as such Freedom=full tank + empty roads, maybe ring #10 in smaller letters if you really want it there.
Add Thank You Reply
I agree with all of you and have asked all the designers to remove the "Freedom is a ...." text so it is simplified. I really like it but it is too much.

The way it works is you get three days and as each design comes in you give feedback as to what is working and what is not working. My feedback has been exactly what you all have been telling me. I'll see if I can do another poll for this last new batch as they are all better.

Today is the last day so I just got in a whole new batch of new designs and they are all much better!!!! the way it works I guess is the best designers watch and wait as the whole thing becomes clear and then they come in with the best stuff at the end.

Todays designs are truly brilliant, incorporating much of what you all said.

Thanks much!! Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
I have noticed that over time colors fade.  

Looking for the new options!
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW POLL for LOGO akrvbob 38 7,870 11-19-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Cranky Nomad