Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW POLL for LOGO
(10-04-2016, 12:53 PM)akrvbob Wrote: Thanks everyone for your feedback on the first poll, I have asked for nearly all the changes you suggested.

So here is the updated poll with a whole batch of new LOGOs that came in. The best is just coming in!

After today I narrow it down to three designs and then work directly with them. I can ask them to make any changes and these are the ones who have been most responsive to changes I asked for.

These are very tough choices, some are truly brilliant.

I'll make Tshirts and bumper-stickers out of them as well.

here is the url to the poll:

https://99designs.com/contests/poll/lm0o...ogo-design

Bob

40  then 44
Add Thank You Reply
They are all nice but #35 is my favorite.

VanGrrl57 Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
This is still my favorite of all...Clean, simple, and to the point.

----------------------------------
Jay and Margie. 92 Dodge Maxi van. 300 watts Renogy solar, 2X 6volt deep cycle @ 230Ah.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. ~Edward Abbey
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to WheelEstate USA for this post:
Headache (10-07-2016), GotSmart (10-07-2016), highdesertranger (10-07-2016)
(10-07-2016, 06:11 AM)WheelEstate USA Wrote: This is still my favorite of all...Clean, simple, and to the point.

I agree it's clean & simple. If we were considering a letter-based logo, I'd like to see a bit more creative flare like we see in some of these examples:

Strategies for Letter-Based Logo Design
http://www.graphics.com/article-old/stra...ogo-design
Richard

"Everyone carries a piece of the puzzle.
Nobody comes into your life by mere coincidence.
Trust your instincts.
Do the unexpected.
Find the others." (Timothy Leary)
Add Thank You Reply
(10-05-2016, 06:29 AM)Cheli Wrote: I totally missed the first poll, glad I just saw this......voted.

Thanks for bringing that up because for some reason it wasn't obvious to me to vote on the website.  I read it as Bob wanting our votes here.  I voted on the logo site!
Research your own experience; absorb what is useful, reject what is useless and add what is essentially your own.  ~ Bruce Lee

My new blog and discussion!  http://mebelikemeare.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Headache for this post:
Cheli (10-11-2016)
I only have access to the internet via my smartphone. I was able to leave a comment on the poll website but I'm unable to click the Stars to give my vote a rating. Has anyone else experienced this limitation?

I'm asking because when I submitted my comment and saw the feedback, I noticed that the Number One logo had 30 responses and the number two logo had 40 responses. It makes me wonder whether others have been unable to rate the logos with stars if 40 responses are deemed less than 30 responses.

Anyone know for sure?
Richard

"Everyone carries a piece of the puzzle.
Nobody comes into your life by mere coincidence.
Trust your instincts.
Do the unexpected.
Find the others." (Timothy Leary)
Add Thank You Reply
I like 39 or 40.
Oh, and Bob, your new girlfriend from your blog seems really cute and sweet, congratulations! I'm so happy for you,
Belinda2
Add Thank You Reply
I would suggest either #39 or #40.
Add Thank You Reply
Photo 
[Image: attachment_76513669]I liked this one instead of the additional items added to the one now being voted upon.  I'm not really a nomad.[Image: attachment_76529098]  All the extra wording will cost more in ink and then you have so many people standing there (or running your bumper) trying to read it all....   just my POV  (yeah I voted on the site for a different one)

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
Add Thank You Reply
(10-04-2016, 12:53 PM)40 is my choice. Wrote: Thanks everyone for your feedback on the first poll, I have asked for nearly all the changes you suggested.

So here is the updated poll with a whole batch of new LOGOs that came in. The best is just coming in!

After today I narrow it down to three designs and then work directly with them. I can ask them to make any changes and these are the ones who have been most responsive to changes I asked for.

These are very tough choices, some are truly brilliant.

I'll make Tshirts and bumper-stickers out of them as well.

here is the url to the poll:

https://99designs.com/contests/poll/lm0o...ogo-design

Bob
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll for New LOGO for the website akrvbob 21 3,400 10-15-2016, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Ballenxj