Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW POLL for LOGO
(10-21-2016, 05:40 PM)DrJean Wrote: [Image: attachment_76513669]I

That is my new logo!! I also bought two others to make into t-Shirts. Amazon has got into the on-demand T-shirt business and they will all be available there hopefully by next week. You'll start seeing me wearing them on my new videos soon.
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
How about caps?
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
(10-21-2016, 10:18 PM)akrvbob Wrote: That is my new logo!! I also bought two others to make into t-Shirts. Amazon has got into the on-demand T-shirt business and they will all be available there hopefully by next week. You'll start seeing me wearing them on my new videos soon.
Bob

WHOO HOOO!  Guess our minds might just think along the same lines.  But I already knew that from reading your blog entries.  Hopefully we'll meet f2f before long.

Jean

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
Add Thank You Reply
(10-21-2016, 10:44 PM)GotSmart Wrote: How about caps?

As of now Amazon is only doing T-Shirts, but I will look into bumper stickers and caps for the RTR.
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
Thumbs Up 
Hey Bob, don't overlook VistaPrint.  They have always done great quality work for me at a really reasonable price!  I also know of some websites that have hooked up with CafePress...but I'm unsure of what kind of deal or kickback they give.

doc

CafePress

VistaPrint 
[url=http://www.vistaprint.com/category/clothing-and-accessories.aspx?txi=15660&xnid=TopNav_Clothing&xnav=TopNav][/url]

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
Add Thank You Reply
I like #35 the best.
2011 Winnebago View 24K
2013 Honda CRV
2012 Suzuki TW200
Add Thank You Reply
Thanks for your input, but that was over a year ago!!
Add Thank You Reply
I like # 40. It's aesthetically pleasing with nice clean lines. Also, it doesn't have any reference to the van dwelling/nomadic lifestyle . Which, some people may have a negative association with. Rather, it invokes curiosity. And, I believe that most people would be more likely to check out the site without preconceived notions.

Disregard: Just realized the post is a year old. Sorry.
Add Thank You Reply
#61 would be my pick with the obvious spelling correction and, as another person stated, a different vehicle. 

Otherwise, I would fall back on the elegant simplicity of #40.

EDIT: I just noticed that this thread is a year old.
15' sort of ugly homemade camper - 300 watts of solar
Me on Instagram
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll for New LOGO for the website akrvbob 21 3,400 10-15-2016, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Ballenxj