Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you shave your face= beardless
just wondering how you deal with this I use a battery trimmer and a rechargeable razor about once a week, the other days I look intense and artsy. Ha
2015 RTR  adrian.schafgans@gmail.com
Add Thank You Reply
Generally I use elecric clippers whenever the beard starts bugging me
If I wanted to be SHAVED, I would shave, with a Bic razor and shaving gel, hot or cold water, depending on my options
My dad had a straight razor, but I'd likely slit my throat if I tried that lol
There was a reason men back in the 18th century paid a barber to scrape the stubble off (I'm guessing ladies back then went au natural, as no one was gonna see their legs with those ankle lnegth dresses, anyway)
Add Thank You Reply
invertor + electric razor , i aim for once or twice a day , sometimes when i'm busy i end up going 3  or 4 days without shaving which really bothers me , at that point i have to use a  electric hair cutter with no attachments to get the hair low enough that i can finish with the electric razor.
The hair cutter is also powered from my invertor or generator if the generator is already running.
Add Thank You Reply
Rechargeable razor every day or 2. Small scissors to keep mustache and beard trimmed.
Bob
2016 Ford Transit 2500, 130" WB, Mid roof
Full time since Aug 2016
Add Thank You Reply
The Braun Mobileshave M60 runs on AA batteries, does a decent job, and goes quite a few weeks without needing battery replacement. Great when you really want to conserve water.
"The right to be let alone is indeed the beginning of all freedom."
                                                                  Justice William O. Douglas
Add Thank You Reply
I have worn a beard and moustache since I left the Navy in 1986. I keep it trimmed short with scizzors, and trim my moustache too.
This forum is on probation again.  Bob, turn your PMs on!
Add Thank You Reply
Once or twice a year I take the dog clippers to it. Run off an inverter if I am out and about. However, that just gets me back too stubble. I haven't been "clean shaven" in years.
96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 360 5.9L
Add Thank You Reply
I have not shaven clean since 2007. I always suffered ingrown hairs on my Neck no matter what product or shaving method/direction I tried.

Now I use clippers and am perpetually scruffy, as What the F do I need to look respectable for anyway? The goatee reduces the area I need to trim anyway.

This is my device of choice:
https://www.amazon.com/Philips-NT5175-49...al+trimmer

I Still carry around a gillette mach 3, and have 25 replacement blades for it, but screw that shaving rash bullshit.

The trimmer above is no time saver, but I get no shaving rash.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to SternWake for this post:
frater secessus (12-07-2016)
I always SHAVE every day with a cheap disposable razor with soap and water while in the shower.....'cept for the moustache........if I shave that off I don't recognize myself in the mirror doug
Fulltime in a Ford Transit High Roof Extended since October 2017.....Camper Conversion by me
......See Ya'll out there on the road and RTR 2018............Two Cats and a Doug
Add Thank You Reply
I use a vintage Gillette double edge razor to shave my head and the parts of my face that aren't bearded. Lather up and shave while showering.
[Image: W2lacLw.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to TMG51 for this post:
frater secessus (12-07-2016)