Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you shave your face= beardless
mayby theres a 12 volt powered electric shaver.
Add Thank You Reply
A Mach 3 razor and gel daily, I can use Ivory which takes less water for rinsing but it drys my face out. I have a rechargeable trimmer and battery shaver for my ears/nose.
Add Thank You Reply
Another Mach 3 user here. I've got a goatee and mustache, so I'm not shaving the full face. Instead of shaving cream, I use hand lotion, but have no brand preference. I don't have enough beard growth to bother with daily shave, so every two days if I want to maintain a clean shaven look, every three to four days if I don't care.
Add Thank You Reply
I pound 'em in and chew them off from the inside.

-- Spiff
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Spaceman Spiff for this post:
Vesper (11-20-2017), LowTech (12-08-2016)
(12-08-2016, 09:04 AM)Spaceman Spiff Wrote: I pound 'em in and chew them off from the inside.

-- Spiff

Spiff: you're just a razor tongued devil . . .   Big Grin
Speed Gray, K8SG
Grand Rapids, MI

"If you want all the comforts of home . . . stay home." Cutiepie Gray

P7: Proper Pre-Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Peterbilt Motorhome Construction Project Website here; check it out!
Add Thank You Reply
If we are parked in an area that isn't popular or have much traffic then we just shave in the car. It can be awkward to shave legs in a coupe though, so I save those adventures for when we get showers at the truck stop. With my wife transitioning she still gets some facial hair. As simple as it is, a bottle of water, shaving soap and an old steel pale gets the job done for her in the car.
"Home is where you park it."

2002 Saturn SC1 "S.IX: Phoebe"
Happy home of Karen and Jamie
Add Thank You Reply
duct tape... cheap, quick and simple but notice I didn't say painless.
If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of feet.

Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
AnnaP (12-15-2017), S.IX:Phoebe (11-14-2017)
(11-13-2017, 03:19 PM)Motrukdriver Wrote: duct tape...   cheap, quick and simple but notice I didn't say painless.

You're a better man than me Gunga Din; ... unfortunately(?) I'm fairly certain my beard is made of sterner stuff and would consider duct tape to just be an irritant.
"Having the gumption to live different and the sense to let everybody else live different.  That's the hardest thing, hands down." --- Alice Venable Middleton
Add Thank You Reply
When water or "stealth" is an issue I use shave secret shaving oil. Wash face, leave wet, 3 drops in palm, rub palms together, rub on face. Use razor. The oil wouldn't be noticed by someone walking by like a face full of lather. Doesn't leave lather behind that needs to be rinsed off.
Add Thank You Reply
It'll just grow back.

About to be 'vanless' after FOUR years...
Add Thank You Reply