Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
52 Mondays
Just counted out our last Mondays, we're at 24! We decided we should celebrate every Monday after that, we're thinking sleep last and do NOTHING all day!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
bullfrog (04-04-2017)
Smile
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to mayble for this post:
WanderingScribe (05-22-2017), AbuelaLoca (04-04-2017)
I'm down to 4 left before we get laid off for the summer. I don't count the Mondays thru summer before I hit the road since I'll be traveling anyway, just not in an RV
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L
Cody & Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Find us: www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com
Add Thank You Reply
Ha! My season just started. Worked one day and had the next two off so I can ease into working on my tan. Got to love government work.
Add Thank You Reply
47 Smile
I spent the weekend pumping water out of my basement and looking forward to the day when I no longer own a %#& house!!!  Between the massive rain & wind flooding the river, and
I can't wait to leave the ranks of homeowners!  I can't believe so many people aspire of a life of servitude to a pile of bricks and lumber.  But I think I've found my van, so maybe some progress there.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to mayble for this post:
AbuelaLoca (04-10-2017), bullfrog (04-10-2017), Queen (04-10-2017)
46!
Bought the van and saw the first truckload of "treasures" leave the house.
Moving forward.  Life is good Smile
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to mayble for this post:
Queen (04-17-2017)
Your house may be leaking, but my 5W is what's leaking. Got the external one fixed, now dealing with interior leaks...it's always something.
I'm down to two more Mondays, not counting today, before I am laid off from work. It's going to be a busy summer as we just got and accepted an offer on the house...they want to close July 17th!
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L

Add Thank You Reply
45 Smile
Now that I have the van, it's time to put theory into practice and boy is that intimidating!  There are so many opinions and ideas about everything out there it's hard to shift from research mode to actual construction mode.

On the other hand, it will be a relief to put each step behind me and stop analyzing every detail!  I think I've watched every YouTube video and read every blog on the subject of insulation and there is definitely no consensus on the best method.  So the plan is to just do it.  I'm not pursuing perfection; I'm after affordable, available and adequate Wink

This should be interesting.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to mayble for this post:
Queen (05-01-2017), Cammalu (04-26-2017)
I have one more to go. I am finally on single digit numbers of working days left.
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L

Add Thank You Reply
Down to 44 Mondays Cool
Pulling things apart in the van, prepping to install sound dampening material and waiting for the weather to cooperate.  Apparently wishing for a sunny day to sweat my azz off in the van brings cooler weather and rain.  Who knew?
Add Thank You Reply