Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
52 Mondays
18 Mondays here, trying to not wish my life away but this endless "pending" sensation gets annoying.
Add Thank You Reply
Last Monday for me. Friday is my last work day. I have less than 3 weeks until the first backpacking trip of the season (so ready for that) and just trying to chase down leaks and electrical issues in the RV. It's never ending. Need some warm, nice weather so I can get the RV roof re-coated.
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L
Cody & Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Find us: www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com
Add Thank You Reply
43!
sold some treasures over the weekend, met some nice folks and spread vandwelling vibes Smile  people are curious about a middle-aged woman driving around in a giant cargo van, so i get plenty of opportunities to talk about van camping and my future plans.
and thanks to some nice sunny weather, i got to actually begin installing the sound dampener.  i really thought my arms would be like limp noodles after rolling out a couple sheets, but not so bad.  once my hands stopped vibrating, it was all good  Blush of course i was working on the walls and wheel wells - the ceiling will be a whole 'nother story i'm sure.
Add Thank You Reply
I'm on my first Monday of not working...I can't believe it finally got here.

Sounds like you had a good weekend and got some stuff done
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L

Add Thank You Reply
You will know you have made it when you ave to look at your phone to see what day it is.
Sparky created, (Sparkles on some Saturday nights)  Max the Wonder puppy approved

2011 Ameri-lite 25 ft bunkhouse with 750w of solar and a 675 Ah bank
2003 Ford Expedition with 435w of tilting solar.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to jimindenver for this post:
Linda Cripple-Creek (10-23-2017)
(05-08-2017, 12:53 PM)jimindenver Wrote: You will know you have made it when you ave to look at your phone to see what day it is.

First Monday out of work and I still feel like it's the weekend. I'll get back into the swing of not working again as the summer goes by.
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L

Add Thank You Reply
Add Thank You Reply
(05-08-2017, 12:53 PM)jimindenver Wrote: You will know you have made it when you ave to look at your phone to see what day it is.

I have the marker of watching my honey go off to work each day, but I can no longer determine which day of the week it is... can't wait until she's done and I can completely lose all track of date and time.

(05-16-2017, 09:17 AM)mayble Wrote: 42

Sweet!  

Looks like 15 for us.
Add Thank You Reply
(05-16-2017, 09:23 AM)Queen Wrote: I have the marker of watching my honey go off to work each day, but I can no longer determine which day of the week it is... can't wait until she's done and I can completely lose all track of date and time.

I've only been done with work for a week and I'm losing track of days too. The only reason I have any idea of the date is because I have mechanical and various other appointments to have to pay attention to!
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L

Add Thank You Reply
(05-16-2017, 09:53 AM)DuneElliot Wrote: I've only been done with work for a week and I'm losing track of days too. The only reason I have any idea of the date is because I have mechanical and various other appointments to have to pay attention to!

It's such a weird feeling, isn't it?  We spend our whole lives on a clock and calendar, it's unbelievably relaxing to not pay attention to those things.
Add Thank You Reply