Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RV Haters shooting out RV windows
http://www.westseattleherald.com/2017/02...home-owner

This poor guy going through cancer treatment, getting his windows shot out. Broken window count is up to 5 and 1 drunk driver, hit & run damage.

RV's are nice, but I think a van is the best choice for stealth and easier to park. This lifestyle is spreading and more people are going to get pissed.
Add Thank You Reply
Or maybe just an isolated phenomenon?
Add Thank You Reply
After the first incident, I would have moved my rig.
"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire"  ~Charles Bukowski~
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to DesertDweller for this post:
Thirsty Boots Nomad (03-17-2017)
(03-17-2017, 01:35 PM)DesertDweller Wrote: After the first incident, I would have moved my rig.

Yup
Traveling since 2010 - My BlogMy Van
Add Thank You Reply
Was reading a review on a park near Cottonwood area that stated there was some knife and gun incidents involving people who disagreed with the lifestyle choice. Wasn't an article, but that's what I got out of the reviewed area. Might sound scary to some(and it kinda is), just keep in mind the numbers. Chances of this happening to you personally is slim. Plus, when its your time, its your time. Peace, love, and a big a$$ stick!(or gun wutever)
96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 360 5.9L
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
VanGrrl57 (03-17-2017), dragonflyinthesky (03-17-2017)
It's Seattle. It's Washington. Trash Central. That's one of the reasons I'm so eager to leave.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to TrainChaser for this post:
waldenbound (03-18-2017)
(03-17-2017, 10:04 PM)TrainChaser Wrote: It's Seattle.  It's Washington.  Trash Central.  That's one of the reasons I'm so eager to leave.
Me too.
BTW, if this guy has stage 4 cancer, why isn't Seattle Cancer Care Alliance getting him into at least temporary housing while he's going through treatment?
“Who has not felt the urge to throw a loaf of bread and a pound of tea in an old sack and jump over the back fence." -John Muir
Add Thank You Reply
Not sure why he didn't move, but it seems that he's limited or something, with the size of his RV and the proximity of where he's getting treated at, I guess.
Add Thank You Reply
Maybe he wants to retain a semblance of self-reliance and dignity.. not live in institutionalized care with nurses offering to wipe for him..?
There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

2 amazing dogs and Miles the 1987 Dodge B250
I live in the Uncanny Valley
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to GypsyDogs for this post:
Queen (03-20-2017)
We shoot back
The bLEEps
2000 Ford E450 27' shuttle V-10
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to bLEEp for this post:
Thirsty Boots Nomad (03-21-2017)