Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better Toilets
Fulltiming 8 months now and still haven't done a #2 in my portapotty.. but then again, I stay local...
Had one emergency, sorta, and considered it.. but quickly ran for safety....

I'm talking about my bathroom escapades... and people will read them... and have opinions... maybe even comment...

yep.. so is my life now... Smile
Started fulltiming 01/17 -  '98 Chevy Express 1500 Gladiator 
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to ArmorAbby for this post:
AbuelaLoca (08-14-2017), gargoyle (08-11-2017)
(08-11-2017, 09:33 AM)ArmorAbby Wrote: Fulltiming 8 months now and still haven't done a #2 in my portapotty.. but then again, I stay local...  
Had one emergency, sorta, and considered it.. but quickly ran for safety....

I'm talking about my bathroom escapades... and people will read them... and have opinions... maybe even comment...  

yep.. so is my life now... Smile

I don't think I've used mine more than three or four times in two years. Like you, I always have someplace nearby.

Living in "Ziggy the Snail Shell" since May 2015
Add Thank You Reply
I've been happy using a composting toilet. I don't have any qualms about throwing the bag in a dumpster somewhere. It's going to the dump afterall. It will have plenty of time to compost there. I do like having a bathroom in the van. I have never regretted taking up the extra space. But I wanted something easy and there's nothing easier then just throwing a bag in a dumpster. No black tanks to empty so I don't have to be forever searching for a dump station because I never stay in RV parks.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to deadwood for this post:
AbuelaLoca (08-14-2017)
(08-10-2017, 03:16 PM)highdesertranger Wrote: the GMC motor homes were one of the ones that had the poo injected into the exhaust.  highdesertranger

Not all of them. The Thermasan was an option, that thankfully had a low take rate. Mind didn't have one.
-Zonie
Still Workin...
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to ZoNiE for this post:
bullfrog (08-16-2017), highdesertranger (08-12-2017)
I got a question here.. what if you've got the dribblin shits? ..Willy.
Add Thank You Reply