Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting/different way to sleep in a pickup
This might not be bad if you have a fiberglass cap on your truck.  For a lot of the shorter trips that i've done this would have been perfect.  (Assuming it's comfortable)  Easy to set up and take down to return it to work truck mode
http://www.americanmuscle.com/jammock-tr...uct_pics-0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Every Road Leads Home for this post:
Queen (04-07-2017), AbuelaLoca (04-07-2017)
rusty78609 on YouTube is getting ready to go camping in his new ram 1500 and he bought a cot tent... I can't link to the video from this tablet, but I'm sure you could find it or just Google the cot tent... It's pretty cool!
'93 Club Wagon (Juanita) & AbuelaLoca (Belinda)

All aboard! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!

Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay
Add Thank You Reply
I kinda miss the bench seat in my ol' 74 Chevy. Sure, at 6'4" it wasn't quite long enough, but I could rest my heels on the window sill... spent quite a few nights in that cab, out in the desert.
Some nicer nights, yeah... the bed on a couple blankets... if it wasn't too oily. My truck had to work. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Hope there is a nice pad to go under the person. As someone who uses hammocks for backpacking you need an underquilt or pad for insulation below about 75*

I love my truck's back seat bed...great for road trips and at 5'5" I fit just perfect.
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L
Cody & Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Find us: www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com
Add Thank You Reply