Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humor
Typical lonely donkey wanting attention. Poor guy needs a playmate. They don't like being alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
"Rare image of a shark stepping on a Lego."

With WHAT?
Add Thank You Reply
Lately, her dog, a Schnauzer, was not hearing so well so she took it to the vet. Turns out, the dog's ears had too much hair growing in & around them so the vet gave 'em a trim, and the dog hears just fine. The vet then tells her that to keep this from recurring, she should get some Nair hair remover and apply it to the dog's ears regularly. So she takes the dog home and a little later takes her motorcycle up to the drug store for the Nair. At the register, the pharmacist says, "Do not use deodorant under your arms for a few days after applying the product", to which she replies, "I'm not putting it on my underarms." The pharmacist then says, "In that case, don't use scented lotions on your legs for a few days after applying the product." She says, "I'm not putting it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm putting it on my Schnauzer." The pharmacist says, "In that case, stay off that bike for about a week."
Cheers, Rick
Add Thank You Reply
The following 4 users say Thank You to rm.w/aview for this post:
mudbunny (12-16-2017), Thirsty Boots Nomad (11-27-2017), bullfrog (11-26-2017), highdesertranger (11-26-2017)
This is an amazing product that puts a layer of stuff on the toilet water that seals in the stink when you poop. What is even more amazing is that they found someone that can poop donuts. Incredible talent...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L37-3v7DyYs
If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of feet. My little place on the interweb - Cyberian Radio 

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
rm.w/aview (12-02-2017)
since i always click on another you tube after watching one....and its the season....here's some Xmas poo humour:

I'm taking care of my procrastination issues;
Just you wait and see.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to johnny b for this post:
Thirsty Boots Nomad (12-11-2017), rm.w/aview (12-02-2017)
+1 brilliant!
Add Thank You Reply
On the last day of kindergarten all the children brought wrapped presents for their teacher. The florist's son handed the teacher his gift. She shook it, held it up, and said, "I bet it's some flowers!". "That's right!" shouted the little boy. Then the candy store owner's daughter handed the teacher her gift. She held it up, shook it, and said, "I bet I know what it is! It's a box of candy!". "That's right!" shouted the little girl. Next, the liquor store owner's son handed the teacher his gift. The teacher held it up, saw that it was leaking, and touched a drop with her finger to taste it. "Is it wine?" she asked. "No", the boy answered. The teacher touched another drop to her tongue. "Is it champagne?" she asked. "No", the boy answered. "What is it?" she said. The boy replies, "A puppy!"
Cheers, Rick
Add Thank You Reply
The following 6 users say Thank You to rm.w/aview for this post:
Ballenxj (12-22-2017), dawnann7 (12-22-2017), mudbunny (12-16-2017), bullfrog (12-11-2017), Thirsty Boots Nomad (12-11-2017), MikeRuth (12-11-2017)
The couple was asleep in bed upstairs when there was a knock at the door. He rolls over and looks at the clock, 3:30 a.m. "I'm not getting out of bed at this hour" he thinks, and rolls back over. Then a louder knock follows. "Aren't you going to answer that?" she asks. So he drags himself out of bed and goes downstairs. He opens the door to find a man that is clearly very drunk who then slurs, "Hi there. Can you give me a push?" "No, get lost! It's half past three. I was in bed", says the man as he slams the door. He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what happened, and she says, "That wasn't very nice of you. Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain and you had to knock on that man's house to get us going again? What would have happened if he told us to get lost?" "But the guy's drunk" he says. "It doesn't matter", she says, "he needs our help." So he gets out of bed again, gets dressed, and goes downstairs. He opens the front door, and not seeing the stranger in the dark anywhere shouts out, "Hey, do you still want a push?" And he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah, please." So, still being unable to see the stranger shouts out, "Where are you?" And the drunk replies, "Over here, on the swing."
Cheers, Rick
Add Thank You Reply
Netter (01-03-2018), bullfrog (12-23-2017), highdesertranger (12-22-2017), rvpopeye (12-22-2017)
He gets to work early, and immediately begins to hang upside down from the ceiling. Moments later the company nitwit shows up for work, and upon seeing him hanging there asks, "What in the world are you doing up there?!?" "I'm a lightbulb!", he replies. "What?!?" He then explains, "You see, I have a reunion to go to next week, and since we don't get vacation time I'm acting a little crazy so that the boss might give me a couple weeks off due to the stress around here." Moments later the boss shows up for work, and upon seeing him hanging there asks, "What in the world are you doing up there?!?" "I'm a lightbulb!", he replies. "Get down here, and take two weeks off, you're way too stressed." So he jumps down and heads towards the door, with the nitwit right behind him. "Where do you think you're going?", shouts the boss. The nitwit replies, "I can't work in the dark!"
Cheers, Rick
Add Thank You Reply
Netter (01-03-2018), mudbunny (01-02-2018), bullfrog (01-02-2018), highdesertranger (01-02-2018)