Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carry a gun? Extra cash? Where?
(05-02-2017, 11:23 AM)closeanuf Wrote: Can of wasp spray cost about $3 and I imagine it's legal in all 50 states.  Shoots quite a ways too.

Internet Myth.  IT DOESN'T WORK!  Documented Fact!  See:

http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/Thre...wasp+spray
Regards
John

Life is not about discovering yourself.  Life is about creating yourself!

Talk is cheap because of simple economics: The supply FAR exceeds the demand!
Add Thank You Reply
Hair spray is more effective...that stuff can sting
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L
Cody & Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Find us: www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com
Add Thank You Reply
My Sig P226 is in a soft case in a gym bag on the floor underneath a backpack. My extra cash is in ATMs all over the country.
Someone wanted me to put this here: http://rollingsteeltent.blogspot.com/
Add Thank You Reply
(05-02-2017, 03:10 PM)MrNoodly Wrote: My Sig P226

Good choice.
[Image: W2lacLw.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
Cat litter balls...  Guarenteed to creap out the most macho bad guys ever. 

Nobody dares attack anyone insaine enough to fight with toxic substamces.  Cool
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
(05-02-2017, 03:10 PM)MrNoodly Wrote: My Sig P226 is in a soft case in a gym bag on the floor underneath a backpack. My extra cash is in ATMs all over the country.

Unless there is a power outtage or the banks close...what happened in Cyprus could happen here.
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L
Cody & Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Find us: www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to DuneElliot for this post:
frater secessus (12-28-2017)
(05-03-2017, 06:57 AM)DuneElliot Wrote: Unless there is a power outtage or the banks close...what happened in Cyprus could happen here.

That's why the gun is there. Wink
Someone wanted me to put this here: http://rollingsteeltent.blogspot.com/
Add Thank You Reply
Pepper spray IS LEGAL in all 50 states, but there are CERTAIN JURISTICTIONS within some of those states where it is illegal.

The simplest way to carry weapons and cash is as mentioned before: in a box welded to the floor with a heavy lock on it. There won't be any quick grabs, and LEOs need a warrant to open it.
Add Thank You Reply
(05-03-2017, 06:57 AM)DuneElliot Wrote: Unless there is a power outtage or the banks close...what happened in Cyprus could happen here.

To be fair, if the banks close...will the little pieces of green paper still be worth anything?
Add Thank You Reply
There are many scenarios where the value of what cash will buy skyrockets. Greece is a very recent example, friends of mine backpacked in had the time of their lives for 50-80% off, many spots had the run of the place, just them and the (very friendly and grateful) locals.

Disaster tourism, coming major trend. . .
Add Thank You Reply