Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van and small RV travel consulting service
Hello CRVL forum readers.

I have been a regular here for many years now, both on the giving and receiving of information on our lifestyle. I've been on the road since 2010 and full-time since 2011. Since then I've logged more than 100,000 miles, 90+ National Parks, 25+ American States & 5 Foreign Provinces, across 3 Countries to date with more coming every day. Over the course of all those miles, and years, I have gathered my fair share of knowledge on the subject and assisted more than a few people start their full-timing life, both in a van and truck/trailer combos. 

With all that said, I have begun a new venture in my life. One that I both enjoy and feel confident in my ability to do a good job; consulting others in starting their van or small RV lifestyle. Be it full-time living or road trips to see our National Parks, I can help those just starting out or fairly new in the lifestyle.

Services provided;
Startup Advice - The things you need to know. From purchasing the right rig, to outfitting your rig once you have it to get you started right, the first time.
Trip Planning - No matter if it is a weekend trip or a full-timing adventure, trips are tailored to each individual including driving directions, scenic stops, overnight stays, gas stations, and even activities along the route.
Tips & Tricks - Learn those tricks of making your life easier on the road; from where to find clean water, to where to get a regular shower, to where you can camp for free as well as the all important topic of staying safe while on the road.
Cost of Living - Know what is it going to take to start and maintain this lifestyle and how to minimize those costs.

If you wish to learn more I welcome you to visit the new website for the business at http://travel.van-tramp.com or you can email me directly at guide@van-tramp.com
Traveling since 2010 - My BlogMy Van
Add Thank You Reply
The following 9 users say Thank You to Van-Tramp for this post:
Stretch (09-03-2017), badjingle (08-21-2017), JLynne (06-08-2017), frater secessus (06-02-2017), HoneyGayle (05-19-2017), CautionToTheWind (05-11-2017), AbuelaLoca (05-05-2017), Wabbit (05-04-2017), highdesertranger (05-04-2017)
great news, keep us up to date with how it goes. what is the fee scale? highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
This is awesome Van-Tramp! Best of luck and I hope to use your services next fall.
96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 360 5.9L
Add Thank You Reply
(05-04-2017, 07:33 PM)highdesertranger Wrote: great news,  keep us up to date with how it goes.  what is the fee scale?  highdesertranger

For a short period I am doing it at no cost (using Amazon affiliate links and accepting gratuities) for online-based communications (email and such). This so I can refine what and how I am doing it before I begin to charge any fees. In a few months I expect to know more on what range of fees I may ask.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Van-Tramp for this post:
HoneyGayle (05-19-2017), highdesertranger (05-05-2017)
(05-05-2017, 04:58 AM)Van-Tramp Wrote:  so I can refine what and how I am doing it before I begin to charge any fees.

I'm a total newbie and am happy to be a guinea pig and anticipate being the source of a great testimonial.  You may contact me via email.  I'll go to  your site and subscribe and send you my contact info.  I trust your business will be a huge success and am happy to help in any way I can.
"It's Just Paint"- my upcoming book. explaining life choices are like paint. Pick a color.  Don't like it?  Change it again.  Trusting it will be a best seller, I'll  then go on a radical diet & write the sequel, "It's Just Paint THINNER."  Let me know if you're interested in being featured, seriously !!!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to HoneyGayle for this post:
Van-Tramp (05-20-2017)
Just found this. So nice you are doing this work. Hope it's still happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
Yes, still happening. Feel free to drop me a note if you need anything (email on the web page linked above)
Add Thank You Reply
Van-Tramp, you are one of the members who actually walks the walk, it's good to read you'll put something together. Your travelogue has certainly been interesting.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to RobndaHood for this post:
bullfrog (07-19-2017), Van-Tramp (07-19-2017)