Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Substitute teaching
(07-18-2017, 07:28 AM)IVanGrrl57 Wrote: I was told once that I could be a substitute teacher as I have a bachelors' degree. Is that true? Also, what credentials are necessary to be a substitute teacher? I am currently living/working in Yellowstone National Park for the season but my state of residence is South Dakota. I will see what I can find out myself but any suggestions/ideas you have would be appreciated. 

VanGrrl57  Smile

Hi VanGrrl57 I just saw this. Each state has its own requirement. You can legally reside in sd but work in ny. You'd need a credential for ny. A bachelor degree is required to sub along with a 30 day credential in ca. Good luck. If I may I could recommend kelly educational staffing. They are nationwide
Add Thank You Reply

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2017 MyBB Group.