Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
The Fat Van rides again
[Image: cBx3P4H.jpg]

[Image: pofkTSb.jpg]

[Image: XtdnM7B.jpg]

sorry but this is my last update here,i had a post deleted where i did nothing but speak the truth and i morally cant participate in a forum where the freedom to speak the truth is against the rules and eliminated,it's been real,you know where to find me,stop by and say hi,hope the best for you,Gary
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Gary68 for this post:
rvpopeye (01-02-2018), bullfrog (01-02-2018)
(01-02-2018, 03:12 PM)Gary68 Wrote: sorry but this is my last update here,i had a post deleted where i did nothing but speak the truth and i morally cant participate in a forum where the freedom to speak the truth is against the rules and eliminated,it's been real,you know where to find me,stop by and say hi,hope the best for you,Gary

New engine? New drama? Not sure what happened, but, your updates will be missed.
[Image: W2lacLw.jpg]
Add Thank You Reply
looks good. but I am bummed. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Gary, 

I know what you mean to have a post deleted when you spent up to hours on it; but to post here, it's all or nothing on 'one' continuous time period plus 'quick' minor edits.

Are you sure you did not hit 'back' or somehow halt that unique sequence in time that can't be edited? My fat clumsy fingers are always deleting posts for me; and my first inclination is inward like you. Once you switch 'modes' here out of the current live session, it's "Hasta La Vista Baby" to your post; and there is no way to retrieve it: even if it's just for a nano second in time!

Anyway, don't give up the fight! And if you can tell the difference whether it was you or them, let me know. I just assume I'm a klutz with this unforgiving editing configuration, and have got used to retyping posts if I have the time or inclination.
Add Thank You Reply
(01-02-2018, 03:38 PM)highdesertranger Wrote: looks good.  but I am bummed.  highdesertranger

it's as easy as pushing the website button bottom left,your all welcome to stop by
Add Thank You Reply