Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I get what you're saying about the insurance and the coverage and then being able to deny it but I live in my car does that mean I have to pay different insurance because I live in my car or is it still just a car

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.