Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men Just Don't Go There
One great lesson I learned from my mother was her ease to show her vulnerable and "soft" side the "not sure what to do side" and having been chastised ridiculed and at times humiliated often wonder why is this so? I want to believe we are all on a journey to learn.
2015 RTR  adrian.schafgans@gmail.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to wagoneer for this post:
Wabbit (08-16-2017), Cammalu (08-16-2017)
That's very sad Wagoneer ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Guy
"We're all bozos on the bus, so might as well sit back and enjoy the ride."

Wavy Gravy

Add Thank You Reply
If it helps any, I think you're a hoot(the awesome kind) and enjoy reading your posts!
96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 360 5.9L
Add Thank You Reply
Ummm... what? I'm not clear at all on whatever point you are trying to make. Are you having a problem with something or someone?
Add Thank You Reply
What I have learned about the ladies is this.  

"I DONT KNOW" is many times the answer they are looking for.  They just want someone to listen to the problems.

NEVER offer a solution unless pressed for one.  And even then expect it to be wrong.  

Flowers and or candy is a start for the appology that will be expected for being a man.

And the biggest thing I have learned is this.    Heart  I cant live without them.   Heart Cool  

Ladies, please be gentle.   Blush
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
Nelda (12-02-2017)
Nevermind...

It's time for another break from here.
“If the words you spoke appeared on your skin, would you still be beautiful?”
~ Auliq Ice
Add Thank You Reply
The following 4 users say Thank You to Queen for this post:
Reno (08-19-2017), karl (08-18-2017), Stretch (08-16-2017), Every Road Leads Home (08-16-2017)
(08-16-2017, 12:59 PM)Queen Wrote: ...It's time for another break from here...

Lol, just signed myself back in today from my self imposed break...don't stay away to long, I like your attitude!
96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 360 5.9L
Add Thank You Reply
I'm confused.   Huh
~ Cheli ~

Looking forward to becoming a nomad and living free.

www.runningawayfromhome.com
Add Thank You Reply
(08-16-2017, 12:54 PM)GotSmart Wrote: What I have learned about the ladies is this.  

"I DONT KNOW" is many times the answer they are looking for.  They just want someone to listen to the problems.

NEVER offer a solution unless pressed for one.  And even then expect it to be wrong.  

Flowers and or candy is a start for the appology that will be expected for being a man.

And the biggest thing I have learned is this.    Heart  I cant live without them.   Heart Cool  

Ladies, please be gentle.   Blush

SLAP SLAP SLAP. You went and ran off Queen again
YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
JustACarSoFar (11-10-2017)