Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men Just Don't Go There
(08-18-2017, 04:30 PM)Cammalu Wrote: SLAP SLAP SLAP.  You went and ran off Queen again

See.   Blush

Just cant win.  

(Good thing I like it!)  Big Grin
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
JustACarSoFar (11-10-2017)
Is there anyone here who actually knows what this thread is about and, if so, would you explain?
Add Thank You Reply
OK "hand up in the air" me me me Just saying It's OK to show your soft side it just shows how strong you are. I admit the post is a bit confused but just remember who posted it, master of confusion.
2015 RTR  adrian.schafgans@gmail.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to wagoneer for this post:
JustACarSoFar (11-10-2017), Wabbit (08-18-2017)
Wagoneer....lol...love it and I understood what you were getting at. Not going to say it was readily apparent, but when I put a lil thought into it, meaning, the subforum it was posted under, the title of the thread, and the content of what you wrote, it was decipherable to me. 8-)
96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 360 5.9L
Add Thank You Reply
LOL Adrian report to the YARC and claim your badge. for the master of confusion. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to highdesertranger for this post:
GotSmart (08-18-2017)
(08-16-2017, 12:54 PM)GotSmart Wrote: What I have learned about the ladies is this.  

"I DONT KNOW" is many times the answer they are looking for.  They just want someone to listen to the problems.

NEVER offer a solution unless pressed for one.  And even then expect it to be wrong.  

Flowers and or candy is a start for the appology that will be expected for being a man.

And the biggest thing I have learned is this.    Heart  I cant live without them.   Heart Cool  

Ladies, please be gentle.   Blush
Nah,  that is all stereotype and we all know they are never true.  As far as candy and flowers go, for every woman that likes them I bet there are 20 that could care less.  More likely a trend started by an advertising agency.
I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 6 users say Thank You to Every Road Leads Home for this post:
AnnaP (11-16-2017), JustACarSoFar (11-10-2017), bonnieE350van (11-02-2017), Stretch (08-19-2017), Almost There (08-18-2017), gsfish (08-18-2017)
(08-18-2017, 09:47 PM)Every Road Leads Home Wrote: Nah,  that is all stereotype and we all know they are never true.  As far as candy and flowers go, for every woman that likes them I bet there are 20 that could care less.  More likely a trend started by an advertising agency.

After FOUR marrages, Thats my opinion, and I'm sticken to it.  Blush
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
JustACarSoFar (11-10-2017)
After 4 marriages I'd say you're the only common denominator! Not that i'm judging, I'm the common denominator in many failed long term relationships as well.
I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to Every Road Leads Home for this post:
Stretch (08-19-2017), Wabbit (08-18-2017), Almost There (08-18-2017)
Yep, cut flowers die and I'm not supposed to be eating chocolate (I do but that's another story)... Rolleyes 

It took me many failed relationships to figure out that my 'picker' was broke... Big Grin Angel

Since I haven't figured out how to fix it, I quit using it!
Worry is a misuse of imagination!

Build link: http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/Thre...g-Arabella
Full-timer again as of November 24, 2015 - 14 glorious years on the road before that!

Add Thank You Reply
The following 4 users say Thank You to Almost There for this post:
frater secessus (12-13-2017), AnnaP (11-16-2017), JustACarSoFar (11-10-2017), Cammalu (08-18-2017)
Two of them are wanting me back.   Confused

As of now, I am my own fool.  Idea 
(Just a fool in love!) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0sAgm9Vz50

Tina Turner – A Fool In Love Lyrics

There's something on my mind 
Won't somebody please, please tell me what's wrong 

You're just a fool, you know you're in love 
You've got to face it to live in this world 
You take the good along with the bad 
Sometimes you're happy and sometimes you're sad 
You know you love him, you can't understand 
Why he treats you like he do when he's such a good man 

He's got me smiling when I should be ashamed 
Got me laughing when my heart is in pain 
Oh no, I must be a fool 
Cause I do anything you ask me to 

Without my man I don't want to live 
You think I'm lying but I'm telling you like it is 
He's got my nose open and that's no lie 
And I, I'm gonna keep him satisfied 

A wave of action speaks louder than words 
The truest thing that I ever heard 
I trust my man and all that he do 
And I, and I do anything you ask me to
Add Thank You Reply
Wabbit (08-18-2017)