Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Parks Lifetime Senior Pass
On August 28th the cost for a lifetime senior pass (age 62) goes up to $80.00.
If you purchase at a national park the cost is $10.00 until the 28th . Go online to see which parks or ranger station has passes for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
The following 4 users say Thank You to No Prob Rob for this post:
Deal Breaker (12-05-2017), galladanb (08-23-2017), rvpopeye (08-22-2017), Cammalu (08-22-2017)
Just curious...does buying a lifetime pass cover your spouse, or is a pass needed for each person in a vehicle?
2015 Chevy Express 2500 Stealth Van named, Seneca Lodge Too.  See you at a racetrack near you soon!
Add Thank You Reply
Are there any other benefits from a Senior Pass?
Yes, traveling companions can also enter for free. The Senior Passes admit pass owner/s and passengers in a non-commercial vehicle at per-vehicle fee areas and pass owner plus three adults, not to exceed four adults, where per-person fees are charged. (Children under 16 are always admitted free.) Also, at many sites, the Senior Passes provide the pass owner (only) a discount on Expanded Amenity Fees (such as camping, swimming, boat launching, and guided tours).

^^^ from:
Exclamation And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. — Abraham Lincoln
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to CautionToTheWind for this post:
Deal Breaker (12-05-2017)
Bought mine in june of this year. Its a great deal, I use it weekly. I've also used it for some tent camping adventures, just write your pass number of the campground payment envelope insert the fee less the discount and you're good to go. Not all campgrounds offer a discount and the discount does vary depending on location...
On the Ground Travel Channel - Jayco Jay Flight 23RB - Subaru Outback
Visit us on facebook
Add Thank You Reply
Have had mine 8 years now and I highly recommend getting one drive through Yosemite for free
2015 RTR
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prep'ing to Explore Canada's National Parks Suanne 12 1,448 12-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Last Post: flying kurbmaster